Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Thebestsimon

New Equipments, III

It also depends on the server. On french servers there a re few levels over 1500. So you must think of one or two strategies. Some eastern countries have level 2000 already. So this is not the same competition lol

On 11/29/2016 at 10:56 AM, Nimrod said:

So between Vo Webxor III and Terrani which one would be the most appropriate ?

Terani for sure and if you can wait

if you cannot wait throw 99 hs for Vo Webxor 3 :)

yes i am aware that there is better equipment on - chance in range 1200-1500 level but -chance is not my style.i already have klov and vetka,thanks for  items retroh,i will consider buying them when i will be level for that items

@ViorelLis Not only for war it is a really good item, but it is the best for its level :) +200k HP is monstruous! The only problem ios that it gives both dmg and chance so it is a little of both... But if you combine it with 2 pure DMG items like Oreche III or else it can become a neecessary equipment :)

On 12/18/2015 at 4:37 PM, Add said:

Thank you very much for this!

Even though to me it doesn't look neat.. Someone from GF, or MODs on bitefight forum, should really make something that looks nice, like we already have with 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of equipment.

A question to guys that are actually that big level, how is it going for you? Do you manage to buy it, what's the best piece that you got?

Here is a link to the French forum where you can find the real version of the equipment as the link I've posted earlier are not good anymore. On french server the best level is around 1600 so we do not have tested the new equipment else than Klev/Tanond I/Yogloth III/Anyis I :)

These are good items ;)

http://board.fr.bitefight.gameforge.com/board283-informations/board285-jeu/34754-nouveaux-equipements/

@ViorelLis I didn't find Requiem I on my merchand...

When posting an item, please be sure to put the level and category too (or better, the characterics). So I can't say if this one is good.

But @IndianulTalpaIute this item is a pure CLAN war item. It is absolutely useless in PVP as it only last 10 rounds life has no meaning on the results. Instead of Kokosi II you should look for Psydrolon II of Effenil. ;)

First of all you have to "know" your opponent, some people play on -chance and other on full dmg. So do you! If someone is using full dmg,, you have to play the same. If someone is using -chances, put on some Fyrennix II and Ojekuth II and then it is yours ;) You know that people can't change equipment everyday so they will always have the same stuff equipped :D

bigger lvl you are,bigger chance to be FARM :P

anyway I want to ask..i get 1 acc (830lvl) and want to buy GEN II items ,like fyrennix II or something,but point is I don't have friend or some help of bigger lvls,in fact they are inactive,but gettin attacked daily ,so what you suggest guys to get 80-100 kk of gold? have 2-3 friends like 700 lvls...but not much active...is any option to get alone this amount? or need help of other and how?

thanks,

there might be a way for you to gather that amount alone but , i think that will require you to have round 3 x 80 ap elixirs , and let the ap on account to get to max , then whit an 2nd account can be fresh made lvl it to 15 lvl put bouth accounts in house , and hit whit the small one ur big one each 1 hr from the moment you started to gather the cash until ur done ..don't forget to use an proxy or enter neighbour wi-fi whit the small one so in this way you keep the main one protected from outside hits allowing you to gather ur cash..

@Schnitzer, usually to make a banking a success you should join in a clan. Where obviously there will be some players to help you. According to your level you can easily find a good clan. And as the servers are pretty empty nowadays clan (which have around 50 places) are empty too (like 10 active players...). So they will be ok for you to join them :). Then you just have to "participate" in some banking and then it is your turn. Just sell item around 10M unit (like Su-kenor or Oreche in weapons) or orbs to clan mates and you will have your money :)

s3.en  is server,  @Thebestsimon point is server is dead,it is so much dead,that after merge nobody opened gates :D and now I merge all active players to try open :) .But active players are like 200-700 lvls..to sell orbs is good idea..but @buba idea is best, just don't understand last phrase..why I need other internet for 2nd acc ?

What @buba meant was that you can protect yourself by loging in your opposite race account on a different IP (wifi) and then you will be able to attack your own account. One technique that is worth for it is to log in on your mobile phone (as your internet provider in your house is not the same network as your phone one :)). But since the merge all France servers did not opened the doors. We tried to make a thread on the french forum but people don't want to get the seals out. For real, vampires don't want to fight the werewolves and it is going on as my clan is equipying the new items (vetka, etc level 1200), so the vampires have less chances now.

But for a banking you will need a lot of low level players, if you can find 10 people buying you a 10M orb that is already 100M for you, with quests, items dropped from the wells and else you can afford 150M easily :).

Now as @DarkSide said you can't use your second account to "farm" easily. If it was possible people would use their second to attack themself right before doing the story or grottos ^^ Well, those who play PvP will not drop any gold... Where is the fun now? That is why you can't attack yourself. Ans you can't also sell more than 3 items per week to another of your account :)