Zova

Is it possible to remove the Help - "K'ed by TNT Team" menu item from TNT apps

Well that should considered as a virus by your computer, sometimes trust it (not for Bitefight Bot, it is obviously not a virus!). Eventually try getting uBlock Origin it may solve the problem. Else you are ready to delete the patcher itself and reinstall your browser ;)

Hacking is not "changing something on a website". Hacking is connecting to the website in being administrator, or changing something in the direct database or source of datas. What you want is to modify the extension itself. It is the same as for example trying to change the interface in Microsoft Word, you can't modify an executable. As xZero did for the Bitefight Bot, he did not modify the .exe itself, he modifies the datas that are fetched by the bot in the owner database, and redirected it to his own database. Which means that we can inject whatever we want in the bot, but not modify its structure...

If "K'ed by TNT Team" is something that is fetched somewhere then it is crackable..

>Hacking is not "changing something on a website".
I'm not trying to change something on a web site, I'm trying to change a executable on my computer.

>It is the same as for example trying to change the interface in Microsoft Word, you can't modify an executable.
Sure you can, I hex edit apps all the time.
The extra menu item was added by the patcher. If it was added it can be removed (if someone knows the correct bytes to edit)

That is retro-engineering, not hacking. Then just ask for this lol. I do this all the time and can't call it hacking. because there is no "security", it is just a compiled code. hacking is really finding a code or a key to enter a full content or at least a huge part of the content. Cracking is hacking for game, as there is nothing to earn in the game.

You are hex editing app all the time but can't remove an extra menu item. Then you are not doing it all the time.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, Thebestsimon said:

That is retro-engineering, not hacking. Then just ask for this lol. I do this all the time and can't call it hacking. because there is no "security", it is just a compiled code. hacking is really finding a code or a key to enter a full content or at least a huge part of the content. Cracking is hacking for game, as there is nothing to earn in the game.

You are hex editing app all the time but can't remove an extra menu item. Then you are not doing it all the time.

I know this is old, but I had to sign up just to tell you how much of a useless idiot you are.

I think we had a misunderstanding regarding terms used. I'm not a native english speaker, so I translate my own words.

What is sure is that you can't depile an application without cracking the compiler code, wihch gives you full access to the code. Hex editting is not hacking nor cracking, it is just fiddling around.

So my point was and still is: you can't modify an executable. If you do, you are generating a new version of itself, so it is not the same executable.

I tried the extension and find a way to disabled the patch header, but I won't share my search.

I did not understood it was a local patch, I thought it was an extension on a site. Yeah it has been patched, so it can be patched again, but you should gives credit to the team that patch things (eventually they love to put their mark on it). It is like removing the patch header from xZero, where is the point, to take credit from the patch you did not?