We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Schnitzer

BOT-Delay

You are true @Matusalem27, but from what I know on they (on french server) never used this tool again since almost 2011 :P Cause no one is reporting or else the report is concerning the seals and guild war... People on this game are either not aware of boting or else too dumb to look at this.

There is a french FB group for players from the 3 merged servers and I can tell that some of these people are really addict of this game (they usually post everytime there is a war and else), but none of them have discovered that I'm using the bot lol. I must be the only french to use it eheh.

19 hours ago, Thebestsimon said:

You are true @Matusalem27, but from what I know on they (on french server) never used this tool again since almost 2011 :P Cause no one is reporting or else the report is concerning the seals and guild war... People on this game are either not aware of boting or else too dumb to look at this.

There is a french FB group for players from the 3 merged servers and I can tell that some of these people are really addict of this game (they usually post everytime there is a war and else), but none of them have discovered that I'm using the bot lol. I must be the only french to use it eheh.

Maybe they simply don`t care about the bot or they don`t want to sanction it because, let`s be honest, bot users are the most active players and GameForge knows that. Bot -> Fast level up -> new equipment -> lots of hellstones -> profit

They don`t care about players that tank on lower levels because there is no profit there :) so yes....ironically the bot is in a weird way a good business for GF(and a bad one for T.B. hahah )

Honestly I'm on french server and I will assume that there are around 2 botters (including) me on all 3 merged servers. Or else they don't talk about it. But mainly people don't use it cause they are too much "into the game" yet, they didn't realized the time earnt by using such a tool. And they don't even know that it exists a bot that work good. And some people even use the real version which is $10 a month or something like this lol

The delay is not really impactfull. In fact I tried different values and it ended up being the same... If you encounter such errors then you can't do anything more than trying to get a better connection and ping. I have this kind of error everytime I use the bot on my hotspot (mobile shared connection). But if it happens I just swift to mobile version of BFBot :) Just send me WEB+Cookie on facebook to myseld and get them on my phone lol

Well I'm using it on minimum (0) and I never had any problem or people suspecting me. Just trying to use it when attack protected so that people will not try to check my stats :) But yeah, just don't talk about it or the forum on the game. Cause we are supposed to be cheaters :) Even if it is just a tool that is a plus compared to the basic game :)