Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Schnitzer

BOT-Delay

@BirdTheAirplane I would go for a 0 on .org. Those are the most crowded servers and btw very slow servers. You can't expect the bot to go faster than the server. So basically putting anything will result in the same...
@ImTmoD No way yo accelerate it. it is based on your internet connection and server-side response. So if your connection is low the only way to fasten the bot is to updgrade your connection. Else the problem is not yours and you won't solve it anyway :'(

so i have a speed problem on a speed server :))) 

even with delay 0 or 1 it takes forever to finish 186 ap ... i mean over 5 hours now and still have over 30 ap to go ... and i get this from time to time * Timeout or other error ocurred.

yesterday everything went perfectly and i didn't change anything the same server, the same pc, the same browser, the same connection witch works perfect on other sites.

and the problem is even if i do story on my own the delay is terrible so the is the s202 under maintenance ??? ore something like this???

and now is working perfect ...