We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

For everyone asking to renew your license, just don't. I will do it for sure, but I do not really appreciate having around 20 PM on the morning that say "renew pls" and none of those people have even posted 1 post/thread on the forum. Bot is working because we are managing GDPR law on the forum and grant you access without rules. But time will come when you will need to post at least once a week. And I will start to ban people using the bot without posting.

Again, don't PM us on Facebook, if the forum is up at the time of your post, I will kindly grant you a temporarily ban of 1 month.

~Thebestsimon

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

165 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

BiteFight Bot - License approved for Debugger | Expires: May 02, 2019 9:55pm | Last Post: 17988 days ago. ** Immunity **
Now playing
* Test your settings again. Seems you are not logged in

15 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

Aqui está dando o seguinte erro: * Erro sem encontrado. Tente novamente.

Será que falta ativar a licença?

-

Here is giving the following error: Unknown error encountered. Try again. 

Do I need to activate the license?

You need to check your SID and browser details. Also sometimes check the forum because bot doesn't work when forum is not working.

11 hours ago, Peppe said:

You need to check your SID and browser details. Also sometimes check the forum because bot doesn't work when forum is not working.

Hmm I understand, the SID and the Browser is OK. Appear all my data. The amount of gold and etc., just do not start: /

On 7/12/2019 at 10:21 PM, TheSheriff said:

Hmm I understand, the SID and the Browser is OK. Appear all my data. The amount of gold and etc., just do not start: /

Also sometimes you need to restart your Bot program (close the program after that open again).

First everyday you should change your SID numbers. When your browser automatically update you need to change your browser details.  :)

On 8/2/2019 at 2:13 PM, Peppe said:

Also sometimes you need to restart your Bot program (close the program after that open again).

First everyday you should change your SID numbers. When your browser automatically update you need to change your browser details.  :)

To talk through that, if when you launch your game on your browser, your account is logged out, then your SID has changed for sure. You will be logged off if you log in on another computer, but it should anyway renew your SID everytime. So if you do not want to change your parameters everyday you need to log in BF every like 6h and your SID will be valid for some days (like 3 I guess). Else you need to reset your parameters :)