After working around the clock to optimize our database instances that were causing severe performance degradation and downtime, we finally got it to run smooth and stable.
Since changes done are major, it is of utmost importance to report here, any errors you might notice. Take screenshot if possible. 

Apologizes for inconvenience, Elite7Hackers Staff

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

For everyone asking to renew your license, just don't. I will do it for sure, but I do not really appreciate having around 20 PM on the morning that say "renew pls" and none of those people have even posted 1 post/thread on the forum. Bot is working because we are managing GDPR law on the forum and grant you access without rules. But time will come when you will need to post at least once a week. And I will start to ban people using the bot without posting.

Again, don't PM us on Facebook, if the forum is up at the time of your post, I will kindly grant you a temporarily ban of 1 month.

~Thebestsimon

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

165 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

@Thebestsimon   

I started booting win7 unlock and then the BF toolkit. and after that application. 
and the application just writes to Initialising .. and it shows the character's money, level and the price of the property. ut I just press START just continue to * Initializing ..and nothing happens.

@asdasdaa Ok seems like your profile only comes from your settings. Just unlog and log again in BF and replace your user-agent and cookie on the bot with the new one. It should work. Also, can you hide your personal informations when showing a picture of your bot? Cause I can literally hack your account with these info...

@asdasdaa, Well unfortunatly only story mode is still working. Due to GameForge changes the bot is no longer updated. You won't be able to use this functionality anymore, sorry.

@totem1, Yeah seems like you have some troubles. Have you tried to run the patcher in administrator mode? The hosts.files is currently far in system files so you may need to be admin to modify/patch it. Try it again the patch should display: patched block 4/4...

@lewy9400 Yes it is. But it is only because the owner of the bot made an upgrade. xZero did not tried to crack the "new" version. On the original bot there is also a "get Cookie" button to make it easier to get your SID code :)

xZero is trying to develop his own bot (web app) so that the bot will be 100% functional :)