Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

Refer to this post/thread to know WHY the licensing system is down for now. Due to new GDPR legislation xZero had to lock some components of the forum, starting with License manager followed by SpyMon.

To see more on the subject just click the link!

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

10 hours ago, azizowsky said:

do you have any code that I can get good gold for? my current position is in order and destroyed

there is not any code to get gold,you can set your priorities to stay in forest  there u get more gold then on mountain or cave or city,and please do not spam topic,u have topic about  aspects and everything 

still not working 

This version is cracked by xZero - SSHG Services Inc.
* Initialising..
* Timeout or other error ocurred.
* Initialising..
* Initialising..

@nerubi You need to follow the different tutorials here! When your browser refreshes its cookies the bot will be de-synchronized. So you need to put back the new cookie 'SID'. And when you do an update of one of your browser you need to put back the new User-Agent part :)

very gj for this!

For some reason, i cannot start the bot. I did everything u guys said, and i got this:

* Initialising..
im hitting myself in the head for some time already, and i cant find solution. Can u guys help?

@MF-19 Sure you can. There is no limit on how many accounts you link to ONE single license. But there is a limit on the number of licenses you can have on the forum (cause each computer needs one different). So you can do it, still legal :)

Good @BraleBralic don't forget to post regularly to keep the forum active, there are plenty of thread which are interesting :D

18 hours ago, MF-19 said:

I have another question :D

I can do story its really cool. But, My bot cannot do grottes .
It counting but dont work what should I do ?

from the last game update we lost that option ... i think 

now does someone else use macOs bootcamp for win 10 ???  and use this program ... I'm only getting this * Initialising.. and nothing happens. I din patch 4 out of 4, i even put compatibility win 7 still nothing the licence is valid and I run out of ideas :( 

so i don't get time out error or unknown error mine just don't want to start the story :))) 

@ImTmoD Just download the DLL on the web and install it. Then launch the patcher again :)

@MF-19, if you haven't read the post yet you should know that the grottos are no longer available since some months! :)

@totem1, I would go for a clear of the bot. Just delete your profile and create a new one with the server etc. This sure could help to resolve this bug. Eventually it seems that the bot can connect to your profile but won't progress. Download it again and launch the QuickFix and the BFBTKit2 :)

One is for the host file and the other to the crack.