Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

Refer to this post/thread to know WHY the licensing system is down for now. Due to new GDPR legislation xZero had to lock some components of the forum, starting with License manager followed by SpyMon.

To see more on the subject just click the link!

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

and how can i do that? i copied everything from the first PC to the second PC. but i can't use it on the second one? it loaded the character's informations, but when i want to start the story it writes: Unknown error encountered. Try again.

i downloaded the bot with the 2. PC i've got this serial no: 085F-869A-4D77-6C12-5840-7FE8-1258-C81C activated this but i can't patch the patcher writes: wrong activation code Must be 24 characters long. and the bot writes: Unknown error encountered. Try again.

Ok, thank you Andy91, I will try make it, and post the 25, but I don't want write something, when I have some thing good I will post, and thank you Zero, I will try don't be suspicious...

Just don't post nosenses and random stuff, or multiple stuff on few threads etc. And also, after reaching 25 posts, try to make at least pne post each day(read first post of this thread) so your license will stay active....

Thank you xZero, I'll try to post things in threads and Brazilian mood translated into English, I hope that makes sense to you. I enjoyed the topics hacker will try and better understand how well it works. Mainly on crack wireless passwords, kkkkkkk Thank you again.

Hey, my friend, Welcome to comunity... But I think this serial number that's not correct... xZero coment that.... Patcher requires activation key, activation key is: Code: E7H707-8AC74R-XV7PTC-0AXRT3 correct me if I'm wrong

thank you for what you have blocked my series no. (9C56-D481-5392-5278-6F09-6D4B-786F-8C73) :))))) I am now a little hacker))))

And both of your licenses are now banned.

You just needed to wait until I finish investigation, because you get suspicious to our system as a spammer.

I done it and saw you are not an spammer, and decided to unsuspend you, but...

... you started messing around and being rude and now you lost your license.

Contact me private.

Thank you xZero, I'll try to post things in threads and Brazilian mood translated into English, I hope that makes sense to you.

I enjoyed the topics hacker will try and better understand how well it works.

Mainly on crack wireless passwords, kkkkkkk

Thank you again.

It's ok.

Hey, my friend, Welcome to comunity...

But I think this serial number that's not correct...

xZero coment that....

Patcher requires activation key, activation key is:

Code:

E7H707-8AC74R-XV7PTC-0AXRT3

correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, that's the activation key, but I heard from some users, that patch didn't go to work on some computers, with the error that the activation key is wrong.

That happens probably because:

- You are not an administrator

- Your firewall and/or antivirus is preventing patch from connecting to the internet, this is required for activation key activation, and some other tasks.

- You don't have an active internet connection

- You're not running patch as an administrator

BiteFight Bot - Licence approved for murat | Expires: 12/27/2013 8:12pm

Now playing

There is no more AP. Will try again in 5 minutes

As I see, everything is okay, your license is active, but you don't have anymore AP-s on your Bitefight account.... Buy more points, or just wait....

But, I'm sorry to tell you that but your license will now get suspended, because of "great" spam you're done.

To get your license active again, you must make new posts which are NOT SPAM.

More spam posts -> You and your license will get banned permanently.

Posted Image

hello

this is my first post :D

thank you for your great work

You're welcome. :D

hi my license has expired so i re-activated it. (i tried it more times i hope that's not problem ) here you can see it: http://www.kephost.com/view3.php?filename=a1_2013_12_4_fxhqf9ozgv.png but when i Check the license it writes this: and the bot doesn't work License Key D8C1-5851-DCCF-35F3-5392-93C8-F353-AF5E License Status Expired Registered to gamer123 Email [email protected] 1.st Activation 11/04/2013 2:49pm Last Re-Activation 12/04/2013 6:12pm Reactivated 3 Times Expires 13/04/2013 6:12pm what could be the problem?

hi

my license has expired so i re-activated it. (i tried it more times i hope that's not problem

)

here you can see it:

http://www.kephost.com/view3.php?filename=a1_2013_12_4_fxhqf9ozgv.png

but when i Check the license it writes this:

and the bot doesn't work

License Key D8C1-5851-DCCF-35F3-5392-93C8-F353-AF5E

License Status Expired

Registered to gamer123

Email [email protected]

1.st Activation 11/04/2013 2:49pm

Last Re-Activation 12/04/2013 6:12pm

Reactivated 3 Times

Expires 13/04/2013 6:12pm

what could be the problem?

This system is still new and likely it can have issues. I will do some investigation to fix it ASAP.

Yes, I just fixed errors in the program and improved it more, date's are now more user friendly. :) There shouldn't be further problems, but we'll see.... My mistake was that in the program I forgot about few thinks: - Program, detected today is 12th month and on reactivation does: 12th + 1 = 13 - So, final month was 13th which is an impossible condition. :P - Also program didn't change expiration year, it leaved current year. Now, everything is fixed, but I'll continue working on further improvements, so there may appear few temporary issues.