Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

Refer to this post/thread to know WHY the licensing system is down for now. Due to new GDPR legislation xZero had to lock some components of the forum, starting with License manager followed by SpyMon.

To see more on the subject just click the link!

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

On 25.11.2017 at 6:55 PM, Thebestsimon said:

Well xZero worked on it a bit, the problem should be solved right now :) Just PM @.sKyLo. if you are facing any troubles again :)

Thx for your understanding ;)

Thanks mate. Last week I red your suggestion and I delete my serial number and add new ones but many people didn't make it. ;)

On 24/11/2017 at 9:05 AM, Add said:

Got a warning from admin for using a bot. . I have been botting for almost 4 years with no problem.

I guess they have new tracking system for bot users. Since my acc is very valuable and high level I have no choice but to stop using bot at all...

if you play in speed 202 no they dont have any systems in play .. bitefight is not that advanced

in speed there is a new GO and he is warning everyone following the logfiles

if your story logfiles exceed than he will warn you regardless if you are bot or not

yes he can see the logs but no he doesn't know that you are a bot or not and like i said in my prevous

post you need to be smart and dont let your bot run the whole day

he may be thinking that he is smart but if you stop after the warning you will show that yes you were playing with bot

keep playing but just slow it down and take breaks also if you ever contacted support ask them to show you

proof or anything to say that you are is the bot "screen shot" without proof they can't ban you

and guess what !! they cant prove it or show it to you.

before the ban is applied a confirmation from Coma must be taking/granted and the sad part is Comas

have no clue and they agree to what GO/SGO/GA is saying so yes you can be ban incorrectly.

all the best guys and remember you can easly out smart them

On 03/12/2017 at 5:37 AM, Schnitzer said:

On bitefight.us forum i saw new topic about bot, 

they keep taking about it but yet to set a restriction for it which is good for us

i think they don't want to put a stop to it .. the bot is easy to restrict and stop 

but i strongly believe the management teams have absolutely ZERO clue hehe

From nowhere it started to look like this, impossible to use and I'm not sure what to do ... could anyone help me please?

I click on start and this message from "* Timeout or other error ocurred." Going downhill ...

1.png

2.png

Rafael change your Browser details. I think its updated!

If you are using Chrome use this 

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84 Safari/537.36

Unfortunately I tried what Peppe said and nothing, I also tried to re-configure, download again and nothing ... if anyone knows if something urgent I need help haha I'm not hunting for days because of this, I can not do more manually ..; (

@ahmedara To keep the forum alive :) Cause else it is a really free bot. That is nonsense for the creator and the hacker. So basically you help the community and we give you back the bot :)

Concerning your problem Rafael1997, have you checked your "HOSTS.files"? If not then launch the quickFix on the first page. Then open your bot and change the SID+Browser Data :) If it is not working send me some screens on PM :)