This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Is this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No

On 23/09/2017 at 10:20 PM, Thebestsimon said:

and he didn't have a timer, it will try every 2 minutes and never stop!

mine doesn't 

it will start to check an if my health didnt reach my nominated number

it will automaticaly abort my story after 12 tries

i put it to the test 3 time and it did the same thing

weird

sad to see all those spammers just passing be with "one word" only in order to activate the bot

to be honest with you guys it shold be changed to a 1 post daily and it should be at least 2 lines

with at least 10 words in each line.

people my thing it is extreme but looking at the 3 comments above my post makes me really sad

its a free bot boys the least you can do is invest few more words keep the forum going in order

to keep the bot going :(

ohh well i said what felt need to be said

You are right eXtreme, deserves much more than just one word.

Also you can change your minimum life from story settings as 100k or 150k. If goes under this health you can use additional potion or use sanctuary. 

What should be implemented is that if I delete their post they lost instanlty their license as if they didn't posted :) So they have to get here and post again :)

If the post is still shit then I will ban them :).

I usually put my low level life to 10k so if really it happens the bot will use church, else I should die :D

On 29/09/2017 at 10:57 PM, Peppe said:

Also you can change your minimum life from story settings as 100k or 150k. If goes under this health you can use additional potion or use sanctuary. 

mine is set to 150K

but when i get hit by Brave sometimes i drop to let's say 10 to 20k health

and it will need more than 12 times 2minutes pause to reach 150k again

if it doesn't reach the bot automatically will logme out of story

if im online yes i can use healing 50k potions or church but when i'm away bad thing happen hehe

On 9/23/2017 at 2:08 PM, jayman2010 said:

Hello,what lever are you and how much health u have when going into story mode? the higher lever u are the harder demons are in story mode and its easy to drop do 0 health even if u have  1 million health,i am over level 1000 and in story mode i lose my health too i have 1.2 million health and i always use church 1-2 times,i think thats normal

Thanks for answer. The higher lvl I am the more health I lose. I thought I was doing something wrong lol

4 hours ago, Add said:

Thanks for answer. The higher lvl I am the more health I lose. I thought I was doing something wrong lol

i dont know what lever are you but i highly reccomend talent on 230 level it gives you 12 500 health when u beat demon in grotto that helps a lot but after 1000 lvl it does not help like on lower levels

@jayman2010 I think that everyone here has this talent :) The problem is that the monsters are certainly stronger which means that they deal more damage and furthermore: you regen less life everyfight... I only regen around 7 to 10k HP per fight. @eXtreme you can set the bot to automaticaly go to church if your HP are under the threshold... I think it doesn't work on BF Bot, it works on phone ;)

nice to use orbs from time to time but again our players don't generate to much fragment

and i use the 50 50 to generate orbs and not very lucky in doing so .. and when i'm lucky the

orbs is very weak or useless .. even thos i use 80+ fragments

the story mode need to be adjusted i'm sick of it

10 hours ago, eXtreme said:

nice to use orbs from time to time but again our players don't generate to much fragment

and i use the 50 50 to generate orbs and not very lucky in doing so .. and when i'm lucky the

orbs is very weak or useless .. even thos i use 80+ fragments

the story mode need to be adjusted i'm sick of it

In this days orbs are not good.  Sometimes gives me ridicilous abilities. Generally I'm using %75 chance to make orb and most of them I can create it.

When you want to have good stories, I mean to finish 186ap, use 100 fr orb, as i said before, health orb give me around 150000health, and good regeneration, regeneration is more important cause when you get damage from monster you need quick regeneration.. Yesterday I did 186ap without single healing... Somedays I heal 2-3 times.. 

On 10/2/2017 at 7:39 AM, Thebestsimon said:

@jayman2010 I think that everyone here has this talent :) The problem is that the monsters are certainly stronger which means that they deal more damage and furthermore: you regen less life everyfight... I only regen around 7 to 10k HP per fight. @eXtreme you can set the bot to automaticaly go to church if your HP are under the threshold... I think it doesn't work on BF Bot, it works on phone ;)

Yup. That talent is mandatory! :)

i can see few spam posted got removed .. well good job guys well well done

honestly if they can't bother to post a decent line then i think they should

have their license stopped until they can be more active!

Zero where about you are with the fee for multi licenses ?

there was a post in BF forums about gameforge.com no longer supporting the platform 

anymore .. i know it may seems a silly question but will this effect us in any way?

the change should take effect today !!