This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT
BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Is this Bitefight Bot work for you?   86 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

884 posts in this topic

Guys, lately I am experiencing rapid drop to 0 health when doing Story mode. This didn't happen before. I have just kept bot running, but now I have to heal every few min and manually continue story. It's really annoying.

Can I solve this thing somehow or?

19 hours ago, Add said:

Guys, lately I am experiencing rapid drop to 0 health when doing Story mode. This didn't happen before. I have just kept bot running, but now I have to heal every few min and manually continue story. It's really annoying.

Can I solve this thing somehow or?

Hello,what lever are you and how much health u have when going into story mode? the higher lever u are the harder demons are in story mode and its easy to drop do 0 health even if u have  1 million health,i am over level 1000 and in story mode i lose my health too i have 1.2 million health and i always use church 1-2 times,i think thats normal

@eXtreme, in fact the bot will try to continue if you are in a story, but if you died, then you are out of the story and the bot will stop :) That is all, and he didn't have a timer, it will try every 2 minutes and never stop!

@DarkSide: This Android bot app is TOTALLY fine! I'm using it when I have a slow internet connection on my computer! It works well and easy to parameter, here are the tips: just send to you by Facebook your SID=... and your Browser (parameters in the bot). Then on your phone open messenger and copy paste the datas you sent previously and the bot will work on your phone. I recommend this app ;) BUT beware of the only bug I found on it: it continues the story after buying stat! So you have to check it to be sure it didn't spend all you AP ;)

@Add: In story mode what is killing you are the situations where you lose life, cause it can deal from 100k to 400k of health and even with 1M HP the game will find a way to kill you lol. Recently I've been dying 1 to 3 times everytime I do story and can't finish 12M gold in under 1h30 and 126 AP... So yeah they changed things on the game. The item drop ratio is also significantly lower!