Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

Refer to this post/thread to know WHY the licensing system is down for now. Due to new GDPR legislation xZero had to lock some components of the forum, starting with License manager followed by SpyMon.

To see more on the subject just click the link!

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

What's the point of having two domains for the same product? O_o

Better chances to find his products? :bad_smile:

Anyway, as far I am known bitefightbot.com is his first domain, created for the first release of bot.

Domain bitefight-bot.com is for all other releases.

But in one domain he sells the bot by suscription, and in the other you pay once and get the bot forever.

Idk, I have just known and I'm sure that's the same guy with same product on both domains.

Working on bot/patch update to the latest version...

Release can be expected in few days.

Working on bot/patch update to the latest version...

Release can be expected in few days.

So we should wait for the last version? Also i have some trouble testing the bot, no serial number appears and when i use the bitefightbot patcher it says it can not find some script file and then closes. The file is patch_worker.vbs

So we should wait for the last version? Also i have some trouble testing the bot, no serial number appears and when i use the bitefightbot patcher it says it can not find some script file and then closes. The file is patch_worker.vbs

Not necessary. You can wait, or you can not. You decide.

You must run it with administrator privileges.

And for license key for patch, you shall use key provided here: http://www.elite7hackers.net/showthread.php?tid=162

dear xZero!

over time a have research. i found so much the ways to hack, cheat, crack... BF, just looking through video it can do everything from lv, hellstone, properties,... such as this web http://bitefightcheats.weebly.com/index.html

and i do not used to try due to i'm afraid to lost my accounts

You are a hacker and director of this site, can you tell me the true?

and when i use this bot, can it harm my account or not? because BF rules very strictly. i'm very worried about it.:burn_joss_stick:

BiteFight Bot - Licence approved by http://www.elite7hackers.net | Expires: NEVER

thank xZero :)

hey guy! that's really :sexy_girl:. i wish i can like u :hguit5:

For every one if still use bite bitefight BOT patch/crack by xZero! if you want to continuous use bfBot for free. please! contact xZero for donating to help elite7hackers.net alive

To BiteFight bot users: Closed elite7hackers.net means no more BiteFight Bot for free because our servers handle free gameplay....

http://www.elite7hackers.net/showthread.php?tid=462

Thank you for good words. :dribble:

And via using this bot, risk of losing account is minimal because this Bot acts like real person. There is no vurneability abusing or anything like that.

There is a reason why it is not so fast, that's will decrease risk of making your account suspicious to Gameforge.

And via using this bot, risk of losing account is minimal because this Bot acts like real person. There is no vurneability abusing or anything like that.

There is a reason why it is not so fast, that's will decrease risk of making your account suspicious to Gameforge.

if you can, please adjust bfBOT a little faster or maximum speed. i Hope so! :doubt:

don't worry about account banned. :hell_boy: haha