Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Thebestsimon

Refer to this post/thread to know WHY the licensing system is down for now. Due to new GDPR legislation xZero had to lock some components of the forum, starting with License manager followed by SpyMon.

To see more on the subject just click the link!

Message added by Thebestsimon

Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Does this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat

Ok Simon the bot worked fine on Windows 7 so i believe

and i add my voice to yours that yes XP does have the problem

you reckon we need to let @XzeRo know ? it will be great

if i can get it the BOT to work on windows XP , it is Home Edition to :)

old school hehe  thanks guys great job

it is work on xp

i have 3 laptops 

one with windows xp , one with windows 10 , and one with windows 7 ultimate

it work one all , but on xp much slow , and on 10 much faster :)))

but it work :)

you need to see the tutorial and video from site , and try to make exactly the same , and will work

Well if you succeeded making it work on your 7 machine it seems that something is wrong on your XP one... Have you tried the same process on XP as on 7? (You can't take your Browser/SID from 7 to put on XP as they are different). But on which browser do you tried on XP? You can PM @xZero, for sure he will be interested in :)

@mariano1989, have you followed the tutorial from @sKyLo? You have to download the bot, patch it, take your Browser, SID and Server information and then go on the license activator and manage your license, it should work. If not ask in private for further informations.

I'm glad that people actually come here :D Keep up the good work guys! 

9 hours ago, eXtreme said:

i noticed one difference between the original and our beautifully hacked copy

the original has this small "tick box" Is a speed server

is this required if you are a Speed server's player?

I'm guessing that the only thing it does is check for health recovery 4 times faster than normal (if it checks every 2 minutes normally maybe it checks every 30 seconds)

On 9/23/2016 at 11:49 PM, Thebestsimon said:

What is actually really useful on original bot is the "update SID" button, which can really help us ^^ Because every 2 days almost I have to go to parameters to change my SID... It bothers me now lol

Exactly. That is what we miss. Currently  working on external program which would be part of BFB Toolkit - on click, get SID and update the configuration file with new.

13 hours ago, xZero said:
On 9/23/2016 at 11:49 PM, Thebestsimon said:

ly really useful on original bot is the "update SID" button, which can really help us ^^ Because every 2 days almost I have to go to parameters to change my SID... It bothers me now lol

Exactly. That is what we miss.  working on external program which would b

That would be a great one. I have to do that so much, it's very annoying...

I've tried to reach the SID cookie in VB.Net but it is actually a "Private" cookie so I can't have it through normal "GetCookie" process... So I've let this project where it was ^^ If you have something for us xZero it would be great ;)

On 25.09.2016 at 1:35 AM, xZero said:

Exactly. That is what we miss. Currently  working on external program which would be part of BFB Toolkit - on click, get SID and update the configuration file with new.

It would be great if you can do that. :)

5 hours ago, Muhamed-Nazmi said:

it's not working for me 

when i open it 

my account sign out 

Change your browser details my friend. ;)

On 9/26/2016 at 6:25 AM, Thebestsimon said:

I've tried to reach the SID cookie in VB.Net but it is actually a "Private" cookie so I can't have it through normal "GetCookie" process... So I've let this project where it was ^^ If you have something for us xZero it would be great ;)

Yes, accessing cookies is trouble. For example, cookie file of Google Chrome ( and all Chromium based browsers) is encrypted with 3DES using current password as a seed. To decrypt this,usage of Windows Data Protection API (DPAPI) is necessary
It is possible, it's only difficult.  If you follow up link above, there is working function in C# which can handle Chrome cookie file.

Author of BFB done that in Java, so why we shouldn't be able to do the same?  
Right now I'm trying to reverse engineer his Java file which grabs SID from browser cookie. I'm not good in Java, so if there is anybody who can help with that, it will be greatly appreciated!

4 hours ago, Thebestsimon said:

Oh thanks for the link xZero! I have no bases on Java but I can easily handled a C#/VB code. I will take it for myself, if I find some time to continue my project :)

Great, as Cx/VB are not really my languages, so working with any of them is usually pain in the ass. :D