This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

BiteFight BOT
BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

Is this Bitefight Bot work for you?   74 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Bitefight Bot work for you?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

731 posts in this topic

BiteFight BOT + Patch/Crack | BiteFight Evolution

HrAYBbjVjBj0foUM.png

-| 05. August 2016 ---  NEW UPDATE |-

What is Bitefight bot?
Bitefight is automated software which allows you but not limited to:
- Automated story
- Automated PvP
- Automated house of pain
- Automated Grotto
- Automated Human hunt

Small demonstration of this bot:

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

BiteFight Bot Sales page: http://www.bitefight-bot.com
If you look good, it is not cheap, and it's time-limited (monthly).

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT an author of Bitefight bot, I'm just a cracker here, just like SKIDROW or Razor1911 or TeamExtreme does crack for games so you can download it and play for free.

How to get it for free?

1. Register on this(elite7hackers) forum.
2. Download BiteFight Bot + Patch here: LINK
3. Apply patch
4. Now you need to activate your license, follow instructions

Activation tutorial:

Serial No. Is usually in this format:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

bfbot_serial.jpg

Just submit your serial here: LINK

The whole system works like this, when you submit your serial, it's activated for one month, then after one month you need to come back here and Re-Activate your license for one more month.
Everything is fully automated.

There is an infinite number of Re-Activations, so you are able to Re-Activate it as long as you are active on this forum...

Rules

1. All users have 10 licenses allowed to activate. So if you use it on 10 computers, activate it and use it on 10 computers without limits.
For more than 10 computers, request additional permissions.

2. You are not allowed to activate licenses of other players, they have to come here, register and meet requirements. You are allowed to activate ONLY yours.
Our system is taking logs, if you abuse, it will be detected....

3. In order to keep the license active, you have to post at least one post each 7 days.
Not respecting this rule will trigger a temporary suspension of your license, which disappears immediately after posting.

4. When posting, respect the forum rules. If you get banned on the forum, your license will be automatically banned too.

Antivirus alerts

If you have received any Antivirus alert, then it's false positive. Due to a method I use for packing BitefighBot Toolkit (patch) it may trigger a few less known antiviruses. To continue, add to exclusions, or simply turn off your antivirus for a while. 
Also, Antivirus companies are in the game of money, so they trying to prevent piracy by falsely flagging all crack, patches... Like patch offered by us. 
Here is detailed virustotal.com analysis: https://virustotal.com/en/file/23894a7e75cf787fbd7dc8394f388b093e05cb1eb965c2f0b54f36ef666f1ad6/analysis/1470354505/
As you can see on link above (or you can repeat scan) detection ratio is pretty low, but still, if you own any of those antiviruses, you know why oatch doesn't work for you. Avast! antivirus is also known for causing problems with patch, so either add patch to exclusions or turn Avast! off while using toolkit(patch).

Useful links

BitefightBot Help (updated)
https://dc59141791cc594d0ea2.elite7hackers.net/BFBOTGuide

License information (expiration date, etc.)
https://bitefight-bot.elite7hackers.net/license/manager/

DISCLAIMER:
We don't take any responsibility for your actions or eventual damage caused by using this software.

If you like this software, support real respected authors with buying at least one-month membership here.
They fully deserve that.

- Of course, this is not required. That's a way to show a sign of good will.

Please, take a minute and vote in the pool. Thank you!

I just noticed few recent down votes on this poll, and none of those folks ever requested support nor reported the issue. This BFB works for majority of people (way more than registered in the poll), so, please, if you have issues running BFB, request support first. We'll do our best to help you.

Enjoy :dribble:

Very nice! HQ content. Sure this will help many.

Thanks. Im sure it will, verry usefull for BF players...

And I think, elite7hackers is currently only place where crack/patch for this bot can be found. Because this bot is not verry famous, and there are no hackers who tried to crack it, except me.

Tell me if am wrong.

New version is finally here.

All problems/bugs are fixed.

Before patching with new version, you MUST unpatch any old version using old version of patcher.

If you don't do that, patch probably will not work.

Download: http://download.elite7hackers.net/download.php?id=BiteFightBot.Incl.Crack.v13.rar

First post is updated, take a look for more info.

Enjoy :dribble:

Not Working !!

Of course it does not work, when you didn't read first post completely.

The basic rule is: You must have at least 25 posts to obtain activation key.

I need to say that this tool is really helping me!!

Nice to hear that. :grimace:

Please note about new rule: Stay active on elite7hacker forum in order to keep your bot license valid. After reaching 50 posts, this rule doesn't apply to you anymore.

NEW RULE 23th May 2013.

You must stay active on this forum in order to keep your license valid.

Inactive users/leechers will be punished by disabling their Bot license key.

After reaching 85 posts, bot license will stay active for 3 months. After license expires, you will need to make new 50 posts in order to keep license active for next 3 months....

Rule is valid

To: When you reach 85 posts.

Sorry guys for these restrictions, but I need to somehow keep this forum alive. Every post means much for elite7hackers.net

elite7hackers.net forum is new and unstable. Every active member makes to much for us.

I really appreciate your work guys. Hope you will appreciate mine too.

BiteFight Bot 4

Do you know that they have released new improved version of BiteFight Bot?

They also have a new Web Page: http://www.bitefight-bot.com/

That's also version 4, but it's improved, faster and much better.

Today I decided to research it, and I found a vulnerability in it.

The new version is much more secure than previous ones so finding vurneability was much harder than ever before.

In the next few days or maybe tomorrow I will release a new version of patch which will work for it! :dribble:

And don't worry. The new version of patcher will still support older version of bot.

All updates I made on bot were just because I was finding out there was a vulnerability on it(from perspective of being detected). Using this cracked version will expose you to loose your account. So if you are intending to lose your BF accounts. Go for the cracked version. I have some friends that announce me when bot becomes detectable(when BF is changing things) and I update it. Best regards from bitefight-bot.com ;)

All updates I made on bot were just because I was finding out there was a vulnerability on it(from perspective of being detected).

Using this cracked version will expose you to loose your account. So if you are intending to lose your BF accounts. Go for the cracked version.

I have some friends that announce me when bot becomes detectable(when BF is changing things) and I update it.

Best regards from bitefight-bot.com ;)

Tiby, my friend, nice to meet you. I'm honored. :byebye:

No it is not detected. Im verry sure about it. :D

And guess what? You are lying in order to stop peoples using cracked version. Did I tell you that the cracked version engine is customized and optimized by me? :ewhz:

You wasn't done great job there so I cleaned your mess.

I do not say your work is bad. You are well programmed, you just made mistakes, not big deal.

People, this version are undetected and completely secure. I guarantee that.

And in the future, I'll release updates as Tiby does.

So there is no risk of being detected by Gameforge (Bitefight developers).

Anyway you have a choice. You can use cracked version, or you just can buy it from guy above me. Support him by buying. I do not mind. Actually I would be happy that his hard work is still rewarded.

Using bought or cracked version, is completely identical experience.

"Did I tell you that the cracked version engine is customized and optimized by me" "You wasn't done great job there so I cleaned your mess. " Hahah. You made me laugh. :) I'm not intending to stop anyone from using your crack. Because whatever I'd say, or you'd say, or do, will always be fair users who apreciate my work, and reward it - maybe. Because when there will be no users to buy it, the Bot will disappear. "Using bought or cracked version, is completely identical experience." I didn't argue that. The difference is that Bitefight has some updates, now and then, where they log different actions on gameplay to detect the Bot, and I'm pushing these updates to get back undetected. Anyway.. I've got an exam tomorow, so I'll limit my message to this :)) Adios muchachos! :D

"Did I tell you that the cracked version engine is customized and optimized by me"

"You wasn't done great job there so I cleaned your mess. "

Hahah. You made me laugh. :)

I'm not intending to stop anyone from using your crack. Because whatever I'd say, or you'd say, or do, will always be fair users who apreciate my work, and reward it - maybe. Because when there will be no users to buy it, the Bot will disappear.

"Using bought or cracked version, is completely identical experience."

I didn't argue that. The difference is that Bitefight has some updates, now and then, where they log different actions on gameplay to detect the Bot, and I'm pushing these updates to get back undetected.

Anyway.. I've got an exam tomorow, so I'll limit my message to this :))

Adios muchachos! :D

I do not have a BFBot source code so I can't tell you what to correct in the engine. I added corrections directly in assembler code.

- You used to many code for some functions which can be used in less code. This is what I call customizing and optimizing.

BFBot is great work, and I'm not going to harass you because you have done really great work here. I just said about some mistakes. Every apps have mistakes, smaller or bigger. Every time when someone reports a bug in my app I see new mistakes I made.

I really appreciate your work, and I'm sorry if I ruin your sales much with this. If I see that you are a good guy, I promise I'll stop sharing cracked version.

First time when I contacted BFBot team I get in touch with someone else, who started with insulting me, when I said that the price is too high.

That's the reason because I am sharing it.

Best regards.