We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Rahuls99

Coma and Disorders of Consciousness

1901140440090109.jpg
Coma and Disorders of Consciousness By Caroline Schnakers Ph.D., Steve Majerus Ph.D. (auth.), Caroline Schnakers, Steven Laureys (eds.)
2012 | 172 Pages | ISBN: 1447124391 | PDF | 3 MB

In spite of medical advances and the increasing number of severely brain-injured patients, the assessment and treatment of patients recovering from coma remain challenging. For over 10 years now, the Coma Science Group has been working on the scientific exploration of disorders of consciousness, with both scientific and clinical research agendas. This book is the result of all this work. The aim is to offer both clinicians and researchers an opportunity to acquire expertise in a field which is constantly developing.Besides diagnostic, prognostic and ethical issues, this book includes well-established findings on assessment techniques (i.e., behavioral scales, electrophysiological explorations and structural/functional neuroimaging) and treatment procedures, but also techniques under development (i.e., the use of classifiers, brain-computer interfaces, transcranial magnetic stimulation or deep brain stimulation) which will stimulate ideas for future research.The Coma Science Group presents here a comprehensive book for readers, regardless of whether they are already familiar with the difficult but exciting field of disorders of consciousness.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
[b]Download (Uploadgig)[/b]
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8915693d996B0b15/42pgg.Coma.and.Disorders.of.Consciousness.Repost.rar
Download ( Rapidgator )
https://rapidgator.net/file/05d5ce34014777282d373b21ad708637/42pgg.Coma.and.Disorders.of.Consciousness.Repost.rar
Download ( NitroFlare )
http://nitroflare.com/view/9EE43F552E8AFE4/42pgg.Coma.and.Disorders.of.Consciousness.Repost.rar