We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Rahuls99

Your Cat - February 2019

1901131855050106.jpg
Your Cat - February 2019
English | 76 pages | True PDF | 39.9 MB

It's not enough that cats have a warm house with a cosy bed, a bowl of food, fresh water, and a lap to curl up on. Whether your cat spends all or some of his time indoors, his home should be his kingdom - an environment that is fun, challenging, and allows him to display a repertoire of natural feline behaviours. And I'm sure that everyone who is reading this wants to achieve that!
Behaviourist Clare Hemington's new series 'The great indoors' will give you fresh eyes and help you look at your home from your cat's point of view. Each month, she'll be focussing on a different resource within the home and how you can optimise it to keep your kitty as happy as can be. But, this isn't about spending lots of money and turning your home into a feline playground, it's about small tweaks that will make a big difference to your cat's happiness - everyone can do it!
Hopefully you enjoyed Dr Lauren Finka's first feature in her new series last month, introducing us to 'The science of cats'. Her next instalment is featured in this issue and, I don't know about you, but I think it's great to have someone like Lauren on board, keeping us in the loop with the latest feline research. I really enjoyed reading her feature this month all about whether cats' facial expressions help them get adopted more quickly - hopefully you will too!
2019 is now in full swing but, let's face it, February is a bit of a miserable month. So, it's time to get your diary out and plan some fun days out and adventures for the year ahead. Our 'Purrfect days out' feature on page 48 will give you plenty of ideas - and they all feature cats.
Enjoy the mag!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
[b]Download (Uploadgig)[/b]
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b47bc335D257424d/k6lcf.Your.Cat..February.2019.rar
Download ( Rapidgator )
https://rapidgator.net/file/326d7292c2f488020f9e6a0c5f641a16/k6lcf.Your.Cat..February.2019.rar
Download ( NitroFlare )
http://nitroflare.com/view/DEB66B0563074ED/k6lcf.Your.Cat..February.2019.rar