Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Rahuls99

Python Programming A Step By Step Guide From Beginner To Advance (second edition)

1812010121540102.jpg
Python Programming: A Step By Step Guide From Beginner To Advance (second edition) by Leonard Eddison
English | November 23, 2018 | ASIN: B07KV7M4JY | 74 pages | AZW3 | 0.24 MB

Python Programming: A Step By Step Guide For Beginners SECOND EDITION
Chances are, if you are viewing this page, you are brand new to Python.
You might even be new to Programming altogether.
Either way, you have come to the right place and chosen the right language.
Python is a very beginners friendly Programming Language perfect for people who are new to the Programming world due to its straightforward approach and syntax.
This book has been written keeping the beginner user in mind.
Through the reading of this guide you will be led into the Programming world with a very easy Step-by-Step process.
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this book for beginners? If yes, can I find also some materials for the intermediate user?
A: This book is though for a beginner user, it starts from "how to download and install Python on your PC" to "how to create your first string of code". It contains also chapters (in the second part of the book) intermediate friendly due to the fact that it contains a deepening on "modules, strings, dictionaries" and so on...
Q: I have seen that this is the second edition, should I buy the first one instead?
A: No, it's not a series, this is an updated version with more codes and an easy step-by-step guide on how to start Programming in Python 3.
Q: Can I loan this ebook?
A: Yes for sure, you can lend this ebook for a duration of 14 days.
Q: Will I be able to program with Python after reading this book?
A: Yes, this book is perfect for the user that wants to start coding with Python. Unfortunately, as soon as you will get more experienced you won't need to read books but more advanced materials such as courses and exercises, a lot of exercises...
Q: Does this book contains codes examples?
A: Yes, a lot of them
Please note that this book will focus a lot on exercises and codes allowing the reader to learn Python as fast as possible in a practical manner.
here some points covered by this book:
-How to install Python (Windows, Mac, Linux...)
-Modules
-Types of data (tuple, lists, sets and so on...)
-Python Syntax
and much more inside the guide

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
[b]Download (Uploadgig)[/b]
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d9eB9847cbd821E4/ne5w4.Python.Programming.A.Step.By.Step.Guide.From.Beginner.To.Advance.second.edition.rar
Download ( Rapidgator )
https://rapidgator.net/file/88ace1573dfef3faf453ed623187ddb4/ne5w4.Python.Programming.A.Step.By.Step.Guide.From.Beginner.To.Advance.second.edition.rar
Download ( NitroFlare )
http://nitroflare.com/view/99BC971F554795A/ne5w4.Python.Programming.A.Step.By.Step.Guide.From.Beginner.To.Advance.second.edition.rar