Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Rahuls99

Emergency Food Storage & Survival Handbook Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Family Safe i...

1812010126290104.jpg
Emergency Food Storage & Survival Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Family Safe in a Crisis by Peggy Layton
English | ISBN: 0761563679 | 2002 | EPUB + MOBI | 304 pages | 3 + 2 MB

What if your life was disrupted by a natural disaster, food or water supply contamination, or any other type of emergency? Do you have the essentials for you and your family? Do you have a plan in the event that your power, telephone, water and food supply are cut off for an extended amount of time?
What if there were no medical or pharmaceutical services available for days, weeks, or months? How prepared are you?
With this guide by your side, you and your family will learn how to plan, purchase, and store a three-month supply of all the necessities-food, water, fuel, first-aid supplies, clothing, bedding, and more-simply and economically. In other words, this book may be a lifesaver.
Inside you'll find 10 steps to an affordable food storage program plus how to:
* Prepare a home "grocery store" and "pharmacy"
* Use what you store and store what you use
* Store water safely and provide for sanitation needs
* Create a first-aid kit, car kit, and 72-hour emergency kit for the whole family
* And many more invaluable hints and tips
"This clear, concise, step-by-step program is not only affordable and doable, it's essential in these uncertain times. Now, everyone from apartment dwellers to basement owners can store a three-month supply of the essentials, including peace of mind!" - Joni Hilton, author of Once-a-Week Cooking Plan and Cooking Secrets My Mother Never Taught Me

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me