Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

totem1

bitefight hack

Thebestsimon

This is in fact not a hack. It has always been like that. But consider this thread as a reminder for those who had forgotten about this :)

Message added by Thebestsimon

is this useful   

5 members have voted

1. 1. is this useful

• yes
    • no

So this is not a bait!!! I just discover this :big_smile:

You can actually make a tavern mission and story at the same time, so what I am telling you is if you have missions like "kill 20 demos" for example you just select the mission and then start your story it will work, at least on speed server does. The trick here is not to be a specific difficulty, however if the difficulty is set on medium you are in the clear ;)   as far as I tested.

Also you can finish mission like "kill a particular demon: witch (medium) "  and the beauty is that you get more demons, so you make the mission faster, for the same amount of Ap spent, and you get to make the story not spending separate Ap  on the mission.

I don't know if  someone else made this public, i didn't found a thread that says this on my quick search ... So i hope that this helps an work on every server if not just delete this topic :)  

@totem1 Nah man, that is not a discovery lol. I'm using this since 2009... In fact fights in the stories are "Medium" fights, so every single quest regarding medium opponent will be considered in the stories.

That is the only way to get some quests in stories. You just need to take a look at the resulting fight and you will see that it is ranged as medium monsters.

I do believe that this trick is known from everybody...

But guess it can be a good reminder for some :)