This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

xZero

Ex. Gameforge's game - Warpfire

18 posts in this topic

Hey, friend of mine asked me for Ex. Gameforge's game called Warpfire. He want to download and play it. I've never played it, but he says that it runs in flash. So does anybody have it's swf file/s? Thanks :P

I recognize the name.. I may have played it once or just have seen the name.. Yes, now when i search a little on google for it, i recognize the pictures. I have played this game before. A long time ago. Had forgot it even existed. Seems all download links i can find redirect me to gameforge :(

I recognize the name.. I may have played it once or just have seen the name..

Yes, now when i search a little on google for it, i recognize the pictures. I have played this game before. A long time ago. Had forgot it even existed.

Seems all download links i can find redirect me to gameforge :(

Same for me. Can't find it. But I think that there is possibility that OGame is successor of Warpfire?

Maybe.. can't remember when I played it and if ogame existed at the same time or not. When i think about it, Warpfire and Ogame are not so similar, othar than being space games. Ogame, you build stuff on planets an take over more planets. Warpfire, you fly around in a spaceship and fighting enemies, mostly NPC I think, but you did not take over planets or buit things on planets.

I don't think it is possible to find if GF have removed it. It was a client game who needed internet connction to work. If you have luck and can download the gme, I don't think you will be able to play it.

I don't think it is possible to find if GF have removed it. It was a client game who needed internet connction to work. If you have luck and can download the gme, I don't think you will be able to play it.

Yes but there is always resource ripping. Maybe someone actually pulled off everything.... If it was flash game, there is chance, but still small if it wasn't popular.

I played it. It was browser game... GF shut it down like a lot of other games... anyway why do u want to download it? Wouldn't it be boring to play offline? :)

Is impossible have the source of WarpFire, as is impossible have the resource of MetalDamage (if someone reminds this :P a game similar at bitefight but with cars xD)