This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Winner

New PC I've bought

19 posts in this topic

Thats an strong machine, but CPU is bottle-neck. I recommend sell it and buy an quad core processor. Pretty strong configuration on dual-core processor. Also it have an intergrated GPU, biggest bottle neck if you wanna enjoy games. And it an risk, if that chip failure, may damage whole motherboard. Consider in buying an solid graphic card like some ATi Radeon.

Thats an strong machine, but CPU is bottle-neck. I recommend sell it and buy an quad core processor. Pretty strong configuration on dual-core processor.

Also it have an intergrated GPU, biggest bottle neck if you wanna enjoy games. And it an risk, if that chip failure, may damage whole motherboard.

Consider in buying an solid graphic card like some ATi Radeon.

Thanks for the advise I think the gfx card is an amd card so thats fine for what I need and yeah I know the cpu is shit and the ram needs more so those are the first two things I'll be upgrading in a couple of weeks was hoping to have it delivered today but turns out didn't happen.

Then you have solid confiuration for that you needs. Except HD videos. There your gfx may be bottleneck because most modern gfx cards have own HD video decoder. But I think your processor is strong enought to handle multi-thread HD video decoding.

In this modern life every one needs to get success in the technical world. Your PC such a nice model and have a number of features. If you want to use in professional life then I suggest to you one and the best method that helps to you in your massive work. The agile sprint planning is a group of methods based on iterative and incremental development. It’s about spending quality time on actions that add value to the website and make it better, and taking away time and energy from parts of the process that cause headaches.

5 years ago , i pay 1500 euro for a pc

i pay las week , 1000 euro for a new pc , and is awesome ...

is 500 % better then old pc :)))

i can play what game i wont , and the last game on 2016 :))

i have a problem on old pc

know someone why , on old pc , i have CPU 100 % ?

On 1/4/2017 at 4:36 PM, DarkSide said:

i have a problem on old pc

know someone why , on old pc , i have CPU 100 % ?

Search your system for some btc minners and stuff like that