Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schnitzer

Chrome app

I play 80% currently bf on chrome android, have a lot bugs in game, can't declare war- can't press button,msg when sending you need to press 2-3 times send and it send few times :)

Where you play bf? Android, PC or something else? 

I've always been playing BF on my laptop. The game was never optimized for mobile use. And obviously the game was created far before the appearance of tablets.. So basically this game is old as fuck and is 10 years in the past, but you can still enjoy it on a web browser :) I think it is still playable on a tablet but not on a phone anymore (too laggy). You can eventually play on a computer and run your bot on the phone :D i'm using it when my network is down lol

1 hour ago, Thebestsimon said:

I've always been playing BF on my laptop. The game was never optimized for mobile use. And obviously the game was created far before the appearance of tablets.. So basically this game is old as fuck and is 10 years in the past, but you can still enjoy it on a web browser :) I think it is still playable on a tablet but not on a phone anymore (too laggy). You can eventually play on a computer and run your bot on the phone :D i'm using it when my network is down lol

Yup, this game was definitely meant to be a pc browser game :)

Elite7Hackers Netwok

Hack the imagination!

Support and inquiries

Open support ticket here or email us at [email protected]

Highlights

Highlighted/recommended lights

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.