This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turquoise

Supplement

9 posts in this topic

Hi members. I will talk about an important topic.

I've been doing sports for a long time and using supplement.  Is supplement use correct?   I have been searching for a long time. Results:

* Nobody knows exactly what is inside.  Nobody knows how it is produced.  Some big brands are reliable in this regard.

*Nutrient content:  The most innocent of carbohydrates.  Protein and other products are directly incorporated into the cell structure. Non-natural industrial products. 

Harmful to the body like many market products. 

*Usage: Those who do not sports should definitely not use.  The metabolism of all of it happens over the liver. 
So the liver works too much.  The liver is quickly greased. 

* my suggestion: disuse. Natural cheese and egg my favourite.  It contains too much protein. If you want to use, you must choose a reliable brand and be consulte nutritionist. Those with metabolic disease should be more careful. 

*There is a lot to write in this regard. I wrote the abstract. If you want to ask something, you can write...

choose healthy lifestyle. 

Good thing to abord :) I'm not doing sport and I'm assuming I wouldn't use supplement if I was doing some. Cause this is not necessary to success in sport :)

But used in the right way it can help you regenerate faster and feels better after intense sport!

If I had to talk about it I would say don't use it due to the quirks that are left behind. When you stop all activities and stop protein, you body will litteraly deflate lol! Your muscles are like "entertained" by this product and will just dissapear instantly when you stop it. So basically it is not dangerous for your health but it will leave you with a disformed body.... Which is not the goal after all ;)

It depens what do you need them for, I've been training for a couple of years now and I'm doing whey protein, omega 369, and some creatine from time to time. No issues at all, just make sure you go to your doctor before everything and make sure you are healthy.

Creatine and enzyme-containing supplements are more harmful. I said, that is directly involved in DNA. I definitely do not recommend.

I am doctor. carbonhydrate: available for weight. whey: with doctor's recommendation. Enzyme:don't use. hormone: very very dangerous, absolutely stay away

Creatine has been part of some controversies... I wouldn't recommend it. Furthermore I would say that everybody must stay away from Synthol and Hormones. You can take Whey it is sort of "complement" even it is not medicaly acceptable. Just do it consciously :) Or else just don't, you can look good without taking anything. Whey is only for people that are in a hurry. Like "I want to look shaped for summer". Well take some whey, else just body train every now and then and go on more difficult training on the go :)

There are very successful athletes who do not use supplement. A few of my friends do not even go to saloon. 
But it has healthy and sturdy muscles and the view is also fine. You will use your body's until death. Look at beautiful.

I think you  guys are exaggerating a little bit, lest be realistic, for a man with 100kg of weight who wants to gain muscles, lose fat it impossible to get in all the protein needed for him only trough food, because it will give him way too much calories and it would be much more difficult for him to lose fat. I've never seen anyone having a trouble with whey protein for example, even doctors can recommend it since it has been proven by recent studies that it is totally fine to use.

Whey is actually fine to us as a complement, else others medications are terrible! If you want to do some muscles just type on Google The Rock's program, it will show you how a man with around 100 to 110kg can easily get a shape :)

If you are doing this professionally, I can not say anything. If you are doing it as a hobby, you should stay away from additional food if you want to look healthy and fit.  We do not need it. (These are my opinions as a result of the experiences)