This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

VA - The Untold Stories. Chapter I. (2015)

1 post in this topic

4b96b7ea09ea8860f6ddcbbb9dd7050e.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: VA [b]Title Of Album[/b]: The Untold Stories. Chapter I. [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2015 [b]Label[/b]: The Untold Stories / UNTLDSTORIES002 [b]Genre[/b]: Tech House [b]Quality[/b]: MP3, Vinyl [b]Bitrate[/b]: 320 kbps [b]Total Time[/b]: 01:01:15 [b]Total Size[/b]: 138 mb [b]Tracklist[/b]: A1: Furz - 420error A2: Suokas - Holy Moment B1: Andrey Zots - Strobe B2: Ivan Lopez - L'harmonie Sociale C1: Pheek - Interne C2: Shcaa - Exil D1: Suburbs - Regarde le ciel D2: Mikael Stavöstrand - Never Stop (feat. K.atou)
Having launched with a various artists double pack last year, The Untold Series returns with a new release that retains this approach, as well the yellow and black vinyl colour scheme, "respectively representing the sun and the darkness". Entitled Chapter 1, this double vinyl release features eight new artists whose productions still fall under the banner of spirituality that seems integral to The Untold Series. Very much an international collection, South American Furz commences proceedings with the Latinised minimalist "420error" and from here Chapter 1 runs the gamut of minimal techno with particular highlights coming from Andrey Zots and exercise in broken techno abstraction, Pheek's playful "Interne", and the Villalobos-esque "Regarde Le Ciel" from Suburbs. Here's to further chapters please!
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)