This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

VA - The Ace Story Volume 5 (2012)

1 post in this topic

def400073f7fc7761ce72e9970589167.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Various Artists [b]Title Of Album[/b]: The Ace Story Volume 5 [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2012 [b]Label (Catalog#)[/b]: Ace Records [CDCHD 1351] [b]Genre[/b]: Rhythm & Blues, Blue-Eyed Soul, Rockabilly [b]Quality[/b]: Mp3 [b]Bitrate[/b]: CBR 320 kbps [b]Time[/b]: 61:39 min [b]Full Size[/b]: 151 mb
Included are greasy teen ballads, rough southern blues, a superb Nat Cole-sounding trio performance from Charles Brown, Huey "Piano" Smith's "Educated Fool" -- maybe a little less of the overtly New Orleans-sounding stuff than some of the other Ace Story volumes, but a strong, diverse collection anyway.
[b]TRACKLIST:[/b] 01. Johnny Fairchild - Well I Never Get Tired 02. Huey "Piano" Smith & the Clowns - Educated Fool 03. Albert Scott - Hey Hey Baby Come Home 04. Jesse Allen - Baby Say You Will 05. Bobby Webb - Somebody Else is Taking My Place 06. Elton Anderson - Roll On Train 07. Frankie Lee Sims - Well Goodbye Baby 08. Calvin Spears - Doing the Rock and Roll 09. Red Tyler & the Gyros - Classy Lassie 10. Bobby Woods - Love is My Business 11. Earl King - I'm Packing Up 12. Ronnie & the Delinquents - Keeps Dragging Me On 13. Charles Brown - Love's Like a River 14. Big Boy Myles - Who Can I Turn To 15. Eddie Bo - Roll 'Em Back 16. Huey & Jerry - Sea Cruise 17. Mac Rebennack & His Orchestra/Sugar Boy Crawford - Jockomo 18. Jimmy Clanton & His Rockets - You Aim To Please 19. Elton Anderson - Shed So Many Tears 20. Huey "Piano" Smith & the Clowns - If It Ain't One Thing It's Another 21. Lee Dorsey - Rock 22. Frankie Lee Sims/Jimmy Clanton - What Am I Living For 23. Frankie Lee Sims/Jimmy Clanton - She Likes To Boogie Real Low (A.K.A. Blue Light Boogie) 24. Johnny Angel - Baby It's Love7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)