This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Travis 'Moonchild' Haddix - If I'm One, You're One Too (2009) Lossless

1 post in this topic

001fb066a6fedcdd16c7f55c48daaf4a.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Travis 'Moonchild' Haddix [b]Title Of Album[/b]: If I'm One, You're One Too [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2009 [b]Label[/b]: Benevolent Blues [b]Genre[/b]: Blues, Contemporary Electric Blues [b]Quality[/b]: Flac [b]Bitrate[/b]: Lossless [b]Total Time[/b]: 51:15 Min [b]Total Size[/b]: 342 Mb (covers) [u][b]Tracklist:[/b][/u] 01.Scared Half To Death, Twice 02.Clean Out Of Love 03.Dollar's Worth Of Gas 04.A Little Snack 05.Getting Old, The Alternative 06.Can't Get You Back 07.If I'm One, You're One Too 08.Lump In My Throat 09.Hard To Teach, Hard To Learn 10.Don't Get Too Comfortable 11.Who Are You Asking 12.It's Rooster Again
Travis 'Moonchild' Haddix is one of the most respected Blues Artists alive today. As a singer, guitarist and writer (Michael Burks, Jimmy Dawkins, Son Seals and Lee Shot Williams are a few who've covered his songs) he has released a dozen all original Blues albums for labels like Ichiban, Wann-Sonn and Earwig. Having been nominated consistently Haddix has also won Blues Music Awards (formerly W.C. Handy Awards) as Contemporary Blues Artist, Best Blues Entertainer and Best Blues Artist. If I'm One, You're One Too is his crowning achievement. Twelve brand new Haddix originals - 10 shots of hard Electric Blues a la BB King and for the first time 2 acoustic Blues numbers, thus expanding his Blues appeal. Along with a full horn section Haddix is joined by guests Don Williams of the Commodores, Mike Calhoun from the Dazz Band and T.J. Fortunado from the Emperors Of Swing.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)