This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Red Garland - I Left My Heart (1999)

1 post in this topic

9ea87d3f886c1e30f527a503f64a47e8.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Red Garland [b]Title Of Album[/b]: I Left My Heart [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 1978/1999 [b]Label[/b]: 32 Jazz [b]Genre[/b]: Jazz [b]Quality[/b]: MP3 [b]Bitrate[/b]: 320 kbps [b]Time[/b]: 38:28 min [b]Total Size[/b]: 118 mb
[b]AllMusic Review by Scott Yanow[/b]

Recorded during pianist Red Garland's final period, this enjoyable outing (a Muse LP) has three trio numbers by Garland with bassist Chris Amberger and drummer Eddie Moore plus three selections that add altoist Leo Wright to make the group a quartet. Garland's style was unchanged from the '50s, as he shows on "Will You Still Be Mine" and "Bye Bye Blackbird." Wright's portion of the date finds him playing lyrically on two ballads (including a surprise version of "I Left My Heart in San Francisco") and swinging on "Bag's Groove." The set was recorded live at San Francisco's Keystone Korner and was clearly a happy occasion.
fcd80d592fe4a8b4f723dc0dae5234a4.jpg 01. Will You Still Be Mine (Adair-Dennis) - 5:52 02. Please Send Me Someone to Love (Mayfield) - 6:14 03. Bye Bye Blackbird (Dixon-Henderson) - 6:31 04. Body and Soul (Green-Heyman-Sour) - 5:57 05. Bags' Groove (Jackson) - 8:25 06. I Left My Heart in San Francisco (Cory-Cross) - 5:34 [b]Personnel[/b]: Red Garland - piano Leo Wright - alto saxophone Chris Amberger - bass Eddie Moore - drums [i]Recorded live at Keystone Korner, San Francisco, CA in May, 1978.[/i]7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)