Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
The Lion From The North

Planetary Annihilation

A few weeks ago i was thinking that I wanted game where you explore and colonize space. Preferably an entire galaxy so i have much to do :D There is lot of those games and many are fun but not really what i was looking for. I wanted a game where aI could land on a planet an buid a base and take over it. If someoe lived there, i could fight them like most strategy games where you build a base and troops to take over or destroy the enemie base, and not just be looking at the planet from space when spaceships are circulates around the planet. I googled it for a few minutes but just found the same old games i have tried before and after a day or two I was looking at steam to see if i could find something fun to look for on pirate bay :P I found Planetary Annihilation, who is still in developement but you can get early acess for a lot of money. This games seems to be exactly what i am looking for, but coss too much for me and the torrents doesn't work because you need to update the game. So lets wait to the early acess thing is over and it has been release properly and uploaded on a torrent site, and then see if the game is what i want :)http://store.steampowered.com/app/233250/ Anyone here who has early acess to it and can tell me what you think about it? :)

A game which I would like to play too. :) I googled some and unfortunately, I didn't find any alternative to this game. I didn't try it, so I can't say that is exactly what we wanted but maybe some gameplay video should help?