This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Windows 10 Final - Media Creation Tool v10.0.10240.16399

1 post in this topic

74bca8d543e752a8434206ae90942bfb.jpg [b]Windows 10 Final - Media Creation Tool v10.0.10240.16399 | 15.7 MiB[/b] Download Windows 10 Final (v10.0.10240.16399) Home or Pro edition and create a ISO, USB stick or DVD for installation. Upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Yes, free! This upgrade offer is for a full version of Windows 10, not a trial. To take advantage of this free offer, you must upgrade to Windows 10 within one year of availability. Once you upgrade, you have Windows 10 for free on that device. Choose [u]Windows 10 Home[/u] if you have Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 8.1 with Bing. Choose [u]Windows 10 Pro[/u] if you have Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8/8.1 Pro, Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center. Note: If you upgraded to Windows 10 by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 on this device in the past, you won't have a Windows 10 product key, and you can skip the product key page by selecting the [i]Skip[/i] button. Your PC will activate online automatically so long as the same edition of Windows 10 was successfully activated on this device by using the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. [b]v10.0.10240.16399:[/b] various new features, some minor improvements and bug fixes Languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Français, Русский, ... 7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)