This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buivanca

[Very HOT] CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS [PC-2013]

29 posts in this topic

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS [PC-2013]

Instead of playing multiple characters as the series version of Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts to focus on a single protagonist and his brother - the team has the same survival and growth after the country experienced a fact unknown origin. Although fans still think that this event is related to the third world war of Modern Warfare 3, but Infinity Ward has stated that: All links are severed.

Posted Image

Events, characters in Modern Warfare did not exist and including Simon "Ghost" Riley again. Villains that so many military shooting game is to exploit the Russians do not continue to appear, which is now replaced by a resource-rich countries in South My.Ngoai, dogs have also been described more details.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUBcYogq-3M

In fact, the agent equip SEALs canine camera, dedicated headset. In addition, the small vibration motor was also installed on the body to be able to command troops SEALs, adjust direction. Based on that, Call Of Duty: Ghosts allows players to control the dog as a real soldier. In addition to direct attacks, they can also create opportunities for sneaky tactics. A typical example is when she heard correct, leaving the enemy position to investigate. Since then, the main character and his teammates can easily shoot them with a gun silencer. In summary, the Ghosts dogs like remote control robots in Black Ops 2.

Image of the game:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Platform: PC

System Requirements:
Minimum

CPU: Intel® Core

my computer is very old and u cant play games,barely u can be on internet and listening to music hahah. and i have laptop which is not strong so cant play games,i played san andreas on my laptop and it was kinda ok,but i cant play this haha

The minimum system requirements are really heavy for my PC, I will have to do a major upgrade if I want to play.40 GB :), looks impresive.Played the first and second games more than once, part of my glorie days.

every cod is good but this one epic trash when it came out had so many bugs i couldnt even play, very bad optimisation. I regret for paying for this game

nice game but i have a question! i want to buy a ps4 or a xbox but i do not know wich one! is someone here who plays with both?

i heard many bad things regarding xbox, one of those things was that it can over heat the source if you play to much on it

personally, i have a PS2 and i left it running for 3 months and nothing happened with it :D

i am in the same dilemma as you, but a few friends of mine told me that PS is more reliable that an xbox and this is my opinion as well