This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Watkins Family Hour - Watkins Family Hour (2015)

1 post in this topic

abce93915ff2b30431a3d9549d346239.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Watkins Family Hour [b]Title Of Album[/b]: Watkins Family Hour [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2015 [b]Label[/b]: Thirty Tigers [b]Genre[/b]: Country [b]Quality[/b]: 320 / FLAC [b]Total Time[/b]: 39:06 min [b]Total Size[/b]: 102 / 253 MB [b]Tracklist:[/b] 01. Feelin' Good Again 3:22 02. Where I Ought To Be 2:57 03. Not In Nottingham 3:15 04. Steal Your Heart Away 2:45 05. Prescription For The Blue 2:20 06. Going Going Gone 3:12 07. Hop High 4:54 08. She Thinks I Still Care 4:59 09. The King Of The 12 Ounce Bottles 3:36 10. Early Morning Rain 3:37 11. Brokedown Palace 4:09
Watkins Family Hour an acclaimed musical collective featuring siblings Sara and Sean Watkins along with Fiona Apple, Benmont Tench, Don Heffington, Greg Leisz and Sebastian Steinberg. The album, recorded live over three days in the studio of their friend and producer-engineer Sheldon Gomberg, captures the freewheeling spirit of the collectives live shows. Watkins Family Hour is an all-covers affair; tracks include Sara doing Fleetwood Macs Steal Your Heart Away, Sean essaying Roger Millers wistful Not In Nottingham, from Disneys 1973 animated Robin Hood, and Apple singing Where I Ought To Be, originally performed by Skeeter Davis. Watkins Family Hour began in 2002 as a monthly musical residency hosted by Sara and Sean and held exclusively at Los Angeles Largo at the Coronet. "A marquee musician magnet" - The New York Times "A relaxed, musically delicious performance" - Santa Barbara Independent "More than enough star power and down-home charm this time to make the theatre feel like the front porch of a country home" - LA Weekly
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)