Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

• Announcements

• xZero

Service Recovery Status [LIVE]   01/12/2018

Track our system status and recovery on actively updated page: https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/340999-service-recovery-status/
Sign in to follow this  
xZero

Conspiracy Theory

I belive there is no doubt about the fact that some groups try to take over. I mean its logic, its human instict to aquire power and money and control humanity. There were many empires in history that tried this, so, why would it be diffrent in our days? Of course, untill now control ment war through force, and teritory, now there is globalisation and computers, its easy just to make us belive we need what they are trying to force on us. And than we accept. Like giving parts of our freedoms in exchange for security... to keep our family safe from a danger they created. I talked about this subject for years, with diffrent kinds of people, including 33 degree masons, it fascinated me... the escape is not to live just to be a consumer, that makes us weak, with stupid needs... to live just to aquire stuff, its stupid. F*ck the system! :) it only gives us an illusion of freedom.

Throughout time, humanity, in my opinion, was controled or let's just say manipulated in this direction by a hiden group(people, aliens, gods..whatever they are, iluminati :D), Since birth we were put in this so called "system", telling us what to do, how to behave, giving us "options" on what to do with our lives, controling our every step. Democracy-that's funny, privacy-dead, freedom-does not exist, nobody steps up because the majority of people think it's ok to live like this, because they were told by the very people they trust that it's ok(mass manipulation), but it's not, clearly. Maybe in the near future people will be more united, so much hate right now, diveded not to take action. One day that person will come to ignite the spark to real freedom, hope it will be soon, every conspiracy comes from a little truth.Good topic, like to hear more opinions :)

Throughout time, humanity, in my opinion, was controled or let's just say manipulated in this direction by a hiden group(people, aliens, gods..whatever they are, iluminati :D), Since birth we were put in this so called "system", telling us what to do, how to behave, giving us "options" on what to do with our lives, controling our every step. Democracy-that's funny, privacy-dead, freedom-does not exist, nobody steps up because the majority of people think it's ok to live like this, because they were told by the very people they trust that it's ok(mass manipulation), but it's not, clearly. Maybe in the near future people will be more united, so much hate right now, diveded not to take action. One day that person will come to ignite the spark to real freedom, hope it will be soon, every conspiracy comes from a little truth.Good topic, like to hear more opinions :)

That's a true.

Illuminati and masons are the elite which controls the world.

They using anything to manipulate with us.

The best way they use is via medias (TV, internet, music)...

That person, about you are talking, the person which will "ignite the spark to real freedom" will be in danger. They will do their best to take him/her/them down. They will try to eliminate the threat as they always do.

I have heard that Illuminati is controlled by another group, a species that looks like reptiles. Aliens? Or something else? Their ultimate purpose is to enslave humanity and drink our blood, or something. But one interesting think is that Illuminati was supposed to have been hunted down and killed sometime in 1800. so does they still exist or are it something else out there that are just using the Illuminati name to hide who they really are? I think that if the human race is going to survive, we need to find and colonize other planets we can live on, or terraform it so we can live on it, or build something we can live in on it etc :P And to reach that goal where space travelling to other stars is possible within a human lifetime i think the world needs to be united. I think that a united world can achieve really great stuff much faster than a divided world. Work together and build something amazing instead of fighting and killing each other for no good reasons at all and just make more hate. Why do I think colonizing other planets are important? In about 600 million years, if the human race still exists then, the sun is starting to be to hot on earth for normal life, 1 billion years the sun is starting to become a red giant or whatever it's called and in about 7 million years the sun will die and become a white dwarf. And then it is other reasons for that, like fun, exploring, maybe meeting other civilizations etc :P

I have heard that Illuminati is controlled by another group, a species that looks like reptiles. Aliens? Or something else?

Their ultimate purpose is to enslave humanity and drink our blood, or something.

But one interesting think is that Illuminati was supposed to have been hunted down and killed sometime in 1800. so does they still exist or are it something else out there that are just using the Illuminati name to hide who they really are?

I think that if the human race is going to survive, we need to find and colonize other planets we can live on, or terraform it so we can live on it, or build something we can live in on it etc :P

And to reach that goal where space travelling to other stars is possible within a human lifetime i think the world needs to be united. I think that a united world can achieve really great stuff much faster than a divided world. Work together and build something amazing instead of fighting and killing each other for no good reasons at all and just make more hate.

Why do I think colonizing other planets are important?

In about 600 million years, if the human race still exists then, the sun is starting to be to hot on earth for normal life, 1 billion years the sun is starting to become a red giant or whatever it's called and in about 7 million years the sun will die and become a white dwarf.

And then it is other reasons for that, like fun, exploring, maybe meeting other civilizations etc :P

Maybe the human race was never suposed to live milions of years, we as a species are not that old, there are others that survived for milions of years because they adapted.We are to dependable on our day to day living, if something catastrophic happends that changes our planet drastic, I dont think we will survive.If we are lucky maybe we will colonize other planets, but for now it's only SF :) . I have heard the one with the reptilian people that lives underground, but that sounds like a fantasy tale to me :D . Well the think is, dangerous people are not the ones that you hear of, like masons and illuminati(reptiles), but the real dangerous ones are the ones that you dont hear about, they dont exist, but they do. The reptilian race, I have heard a description of them and they look like Reptile from Mortal Kombat :)))--that will be cool a tournament every generation to fight in mortal combat for your planet :)-did go a bit far now. Anyway, I would like to hear your opinion on alines-do you belive in them, any good stories, that happend to somebody close :).

Let's talk about a larger conspiracy : religion! How people behind religion manipulate large masses of people! I agree with that code of ethics in religion, but not to be followed blindly, it must be designed and applied in life to be happy in this life. Church becomes the biggest deal in some countries where people are manipulated and indoctrinated.we get to same level as in the Middle Ages in which payment for the forgiveness of sins according to how serious they were. The church has spent the largest orgy.

Religion can and has been used for manipulation of the masses, but we have more bigger problems nowadays, like corrupt governments and political global movements. Ukraine is the latest pawn in the financial fight between western powers and Russia. They both want a piece of the action and, if someone makes a bad move it could go down in a WW. Imagine the nuclear power of the countries... Ukraine has disarmed its nuclear program in exchange of an agreement between them, Russia and USA for full security. That treaty is now broken and for what? Economic reasons of course.

Yap Ukraine is really going through something really nasty at the moment, Russia cann't accept that NATO is on the door step, if Ukraine escapes the russian shadow(and it will, with help of course). they will get unwanted atention. Russia should remember that they are not the power that once were, they can't let go. The reason that they went with armed troups in Ukraine was because of the russian people living there, how can anybody belive that.

Maybe the human race was never suposed to live milions of years, we as a species are not that old, there are others that survived for milions of years because they adapted.We are to dependable on our day to day living, if something catastrophic happends that changes our planet drastic, I dont think we will survive.If we are lucky maybe we will colonize other planets, but for now it's only SF :) . I have heard the one with the reptilian people that lives underground, but that sounds like a fantasy tale to me :D . Well the think is, dangerous people are not the ones that you hear of, like masons and illuminati(reptiles), but the real dangerous ones are the ones that you dont hear about, they dont exist, but they do. The reptilian race, I have heard a description of them and they look like Reptile from Mortal Kombat :)))--that will be cool a tournament every generation to fight in mortal combat for your planet :)-did go a bit far now. Anyway, I would like to hear your opinion on alines-do you belive in them, any good stories, that happend to somebody close :).

Yeah, you are probably right. But I think that if it really is necessary to change how we live because of some catastrophe, we can make it. Many will die but I think the race can survive somehow.

In 2023 Mars-One are going to begin send people to mars for colonization, I have applied for that but did not go to the next selection round but I will apply to next applicaion thats starts this year. So it is not complete SF to colonize other panets now.

Yes, I believe in aliens. I think it would be very weird if this planet is the only one in the whole universe with life on it. And, even if there are a lot of people here, I would feel lonely in a way :P

But think about it. The universe is so big we don't even kow how big, there are millions (billions? more?) of galaxies and every galaxy have millions (billions?) of stars and most stars have one or more planets, there even is planets without a star, who are kind of lost out there. :P

It just have to be more planets with life on it. Even if it is just bacteria :P

There probably are civilizations out there that are more advanced than us and many less andvanced. It is just very hard to fin them because the universe is so big and we have actually not been looking very long. 50-60 years or something. That's nothing astronomically speaking.

About the reptilian race. Maybe that's how it is. I am very open minded and don't want to exclude any possibility.

I'm also open minded :) and belive that are other races besides the human kind.Just yesterday I watched two shows on aliens and one had a really interesting view that our planet it's like a zoo and we are the animals in it.That I dont like :( , but maybe it's true, UFO's are seen everywere, why dont they just f...king land the ship and say: Yo, wat's up, I'm grey :D , we are watched like the zoo (hope this one it's not real). When they will be bored to watch us, maybe they will exterminate us, make room for a new experiment, and it's not going to be like in a movie, ships flying, lasers and...they can bio-engineer a virus that will wipe us out and we wont know what hit us.Or maybe we are a newborn race just ready to take it to the new level and they come to aid us, just stay hidden and only come when we need them, and maybe that's one of the reasons that the goverment keeps them hidden.I think it's time to explore the universe, but we are having trouble with our spaceships engine, we need alternative fuel and faster ships, without this we cannot explore. I have a story from a friend about UFO's: This friend of mine has a cop friend and when he was on duty one night, just sitting in the car, suddenly everything went black, the moon and the stars light was gone, something was blocking it, when he looked he saw something very large(football field large) no sound, nothing and just passed above the car, that's it, not much but he was paralized of fear, I guess it has to be shocking :) (I liked the story).

Wow, that is an interesting story. :) The closest thing I have ever been to something from space is an meteor that fell down somewhere at the backside of our barn, and I didn't even see it. My dad was out smoking when he saw it and he didn't even tell me about it until about 6 months later xD I went out looking for it but found nothing :( Yeah, now i remember something else, don't know how i could forget that xD. One night a few years ago I was out walking at around 2 o'clock and i saw something weird in the sky. It was a starry night and suddenly some kind of light dot wich the size of about three stars appeard from nowhere. My first thought was that it was a meteor but it started to move weird. In circles, then really fast back and forth in a line and after a minute or so is just took off lightning fast to the horizon and after that i never saw it again. Aliens, or some kind of natural phenomenon? Or something else? It was over a a lake it flew if that says anything :P I have heard many teories like that, even the zoo thing. I have heard that the aliens are causing a lot of catastrophes because they want to prepare us for something, so through those catastrophes they are making us stronger. One is that this planet have once been a warzone for a few alien races and someone made som kind of protection on this planet that blocked some aliens from entering here and our air polluting is destroying this protection somehow so when it is gone we will have an alien invasion. I don¨t know what to think about this one but i am open to all theories :P I had a theorie once. When i went in high school I went media with focus on radio and I and a friend had a radio show we called "Legendens mysterious show", which aired in the city I live in, where we talked about all kinds of weird things that happend that none had any good, or any, explanation for. My theorie was that aliens have some kind of TV channel at their planet and they are doing weird stuff on our planet because they think it is funny to see our stupid reactions to that. :D I have read many theories but think this text will be too long if i write it here xD One more though is that they don¨t show themself to us because we are not ready for them yet. We have racism, nazism and probably more so just think about what could happend if another race from another planet showed up. It could lead to good things but also terrible.

Wow, that is an interesting story. :)

The closest thing I have ever been to something from space is an meteor that fell down somewhere at the backside of our barn, and I didn't even see it. My dad was out smoking when he saw it and he didn't even tell me about it until about 6 months later xD I went out looking for it but found nothing :(

Yeah, now i remember something else, don't know how i could forget that xD. One night a few years ago I was out walking at around 2 o'clock and i saw something weird in the sky. It was a starry night and suddenly some kind of light dot wich the size of about three stars appeard from nowhere. My first thought was that it was a meteor but it started to move weird. In circles, then really fast back and forth in a line and after a minute or so is just took off lightning fast to the horizon and after that i never saw it again. Aliens, or some kind of natural phenomenon? Or something else? It was over a a lake it flew if that says anything :P

I have heard many teories like that, even the zoo thing.

I have heard that the aliens are causing a lot of catastrophes because they want to prepare us for something, so through those catastrophes they are making us stronger.

One is that this planet have once been a warzone for a few alien races and someone made som kind of protection on this planet that blocked some aliens from entering here and our air polluting is destroying this protection somehow so when it is gone we will have an alien invasion. I don¨t know what to think about this one but i am open to all theories :P

I had a theorie once. When i went in high school I went media with focus on radio and I and a friend had a radio show we called "Legendens mysterious show", which aired in the city I live in, where we talked about all kinds of weird things that happend that none had any good, or any, explanation for.

My theorie was that aliens have some kind of TV channel at their planet and they are doing weird stuff on our planet because they think it is funny to see our stupid reactions to that. :D

I have read many theories but think this text will be too long if i write it here xD

One more though is that they don¨t show themself to us because we are not ready for them yet. We have racism, nazism and probably more so just think about what could happend if another race from another planet showed up. It could lead to good things but also terrible.

Man, to bad you did not find the meteorit, there was a show about some guys who track meteors and it seems that they are valuable, maybe you could have got some money out of it :) (of course it depends on how large it was and the composition). I belive that what you saw in the sky that night could have been a legit UFO sighting :) , or a really strange natural fenomena, eitherway very cool story. I did not see nothing close to what you saw ,guess you are a lucky guy.About the alien theoryies,so many :( , but the simplest ones make more sense, exploring, they have the technology why not explore the universe, like in Stargate the series.One that I really like and came up myself with it :D(maybe somebody said it allready of course but I did not hear it) it's that humans were engineered by a superior race, if you examine it, sounds a little like the bible in the genesis, there was this great entity that created humans in hes own image, how he did it was explained in simple terms, by the minds of humans 2000 years ago, maybe more-of course the genesis happend before 2000 years ago and the story was kept alive from one generation to another. Think about it this way, an alien race so advanced, capable of doing things we cannot even imagine that compared to us looks like a god.If we, now, in this day and age can manipulate DNA, think how easy can be for a godlike alien race to create something, put us in a zoo and watch us, take care of us :D.

Yes, here is an interesting theory I found a week ago or so :P

Last weekend I was talking to some friends about conspiracy theories and on my way home I was thinking that it could be fun making a site with all kinds of conspiracy theories, like a conspiracy database or something :P What do you think? Does that sound interesting?