This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mahsa Vahdat - Traces Of An Old Vineyard (2015)

1 post in this topic

77422086bf16f92015c5d97297da1ab0.jpg [b]Artist: [/b] Mahsa Vahdat [b]Title Of Album: [/b] Traces Of An Old Vineyard [b]Year Of Release: [/b] 2015 [b]Label: [/b] Kirkelig Kulturverksted [b]Genre: [/b] World, Jazz, Soul [b]Format: [/b] Mp3 [b]Quality: [/b] V0 VBR [b]Total Time: [/b] 56:57 Min [b]Total Size:[/b] 101 Mb [u][b]Tracklist:[/b][/u] 01. Vanishing Lines 02. My Ruthless Companion 03. Sleepless Eyes 04. Wind In Tresses 05. Pledge With The Jar 06. Beauty On The Run 07. Morning Sun Of Hope 08. Kissing The Wine Jug 09. The Flower's Garment 10. Once Again Beside Myself 11. Fire In The Heart 12. Dialogue With The Beloved
After six albums with different kinds of collaboration (with her sister Marjan, with the American soul singer Mighty Sam McClain and with the Norwegian choir SKRUK) the celebrated Iranian singer Mahsa Vahdat presents her first solo release containing her own melodies to poems by the classical Persian poets Khayyam, Hafez and Rumi. With Tord Gustavsen on piano and keyboards, Shervin Mohajer on the Persian string instrument kamancheh and Ali Rahimi on percussion. 

The beauty of Persian poetry and vocal tradition celebrated within the framework of a meeting between contemporary Iranian instrumental music and a jazz pianist.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)