This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Holy Holy - When The Storms Would Come (2015)

1 post in this topic

81fb9a479a4fce4fe28359ac2a5a01f0.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Holy Holy [b]Title Of Album[/b]: When The Storms Would Come [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2015 [b]Label[/b]: Sony Music [b]Genre[/b]: Indie Rock, Alternative [b]Quality[/b]: 320 / FLAC [b]Total Time[/b]: 43:29 min [b]Total Size[/b]: 101 / 281 MB [b]Tracklist:[/b] 1. Sentimental And Monday 2. Outside Of The Heart Of It 3. A Heroine 4. History 5. If I Were You 6. You Cannot Call For Love Like A Dog 7. Wanderer 8. Holy Gin 9. Pretty Strays For Hopeless Lovers 10. The Crowd
Holy Holy is an Australian duo, comprised of two composers from two different cities: award-​winning singer​/songw​riter Timothy Carroll from Brisbane and guitarist / co​mposer Oscar Dawson from Melbourne. Following their 2014 EP, 'The Pacific, and their new single 'You Cannot Call For Love Like A Dog' this April, Holy Holy have announced their debut full-length album 'When The Storms Would Come' will be released on July 17.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)