This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grave Babies - Holographic Violence (2015)

1 post in this topic

8da67b5d4e1bd01d5e28ae33df95d0ca.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Grave Babies [b]Title Of Album[/b]: Holographic Violence [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2015 [b]Label[/b]: Hardly Art [b]Genre[/b]: Post-Punk, Indie Rock [b]Quality[/b]: 320 / FLAC [b]Total Time[/b]: 39:52 min [b]Total Size[/b]: 101 / 271 MB [b]Tracklist:[/b] 01. Eternal (On & On) 02. Beautiful Lie 03. Try 2 Try 04. Something Awful 05. Punishment (Only A Victim) 06. Metal Me 07. Pain Iz Pleasure 08. Positive Aggression 09. N2 Ether 10. Concrete Cell 11. War
In the five years since Grave Babies' debut album Deathface was released, founder Danny Wahlfeldt has been handling all songwriting and recording duties for the Seattle-based band, with invaluable help from friends in performing their material live. For their newest album entitled Holographic Violence, Wahlfeldt chose a different path, causing a significant change in the band's overall sound. Holographic Violence is Grave Babies' second Hardly Art full-length after Crusher (2013), and further explores the themes of nihilism, the pending doom of mankind, and shaming humanity, which the band has been building their gloomy reputation on since the beginning. By leaving the edgy, lo-fi haze of earlier output in the past, these songs have clarified what the music of Grave Babies has to offer the future.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)