This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bill Doggett - Am I Blue (2005)

1 post in this topic

9e706fc8f5a34ea063c0948cd0cadb9b.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Bill Doggett [b]Title Of Album[/b]: Am I Blue [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2005 (1978) [b]Label (Catalog#)[/b]: Black & Blue B 468.2 [b]Country[/b]: USA [b]Genre[/b]: R&B, Jazz, Blues [b]Quality[/b]: FLAC (image+.cue+.log,scans) [b]Bitrate[/b]: Lossless [b]Full Size[/b]: 390 MB [b]Time[/b]: 68:17
Bill Doggett is a recent discovery for me. Nice, nice , nice piano player and really great on the B3 organ. I really have enjoyed other artists on this French series "Blues Reference" from Black and Blue. They carved a niche getting good US blues players over to France and recording them in really well-produced sessions. (Jimmy Johnson, Magic Slim, JB Hutto, Luther Guitar Jr Johnson, and about fifty others) Especially good since some of the blues recordings of the lesser-known artists in the 70's were poorly produced affairs trying to cater to a rapidly changing market. Bill Doggett, an R&B man famous for the hit "Honky Tonk", is heard here playing the blues, but a warm, jazz-based blues, accompanied by the beautiful sax of Bubba Brooks, Pete Mayes on guitar and vocalist Toni Williams sounding a lot like Ella with her beautiful voice on the title track. This is a real gem of a recording...
[b]Tracklist:[/b] 01. Guess Who (6:05) 02. Anahuac Breakdown (4:50) 03. Time On My Hands (6:03) 04. Am I Blue (5:57) 05. Please Send Me Someone To Love (7:33) 06. Grease Bowl (5:04) 07. When Your Lover Has Gone (5:43) 08. This Bitter Earth (5:33) 09. Night Train (7:15) 10. Where Are You (7:36) 11. It Could Happen To You (6:39) 7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)