This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Study Boss - Better Exam Revision, Less Work

1 post in this topic

9e8fbcb80d775dad9bd80719879592ac.jpg [b]Udemy - Study Boss - Better Exam Revision, Less Work[/b] MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 87 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 1 Hours | 822 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Practical hacks to work smart not hard - get top grades at college, university, & studies without hours in the library I don't believe good grades come from putting in 100s of hours. I believe in working smart not hard, and this course will teach you how. This course is 100% practical, and teaches you tried and tested techniques that I used to get the top grade from the Number 1 Business School in the UK. We'll cover: Making great revision notes Memory tricks that help you learn masses of information easily Making revision work for you without putting in hours of work Make sure you ace exams EVERY time Plenty of quick and practical hacks By the completion of this course you will have more free time, far less stress during exams, and get consistently better results... So what are you waiting for? Join today to study less and achieve more! What are the requirements? Paper, coloured pens, and a laptop are recommended Have access to lecture notes or shared lecture slides Ideally have access to the internet Be ready to learn! What am I going to get from this course? Over 11 lectures and 41 mins of content! Revise SMART not HARD to get the best grades possible Memorise huge amounts of information without spending hours in the library Learn to choose which areas are worth revision above others Spend time during revision with friends and doing sports Make brilliant revision notes that stick in your mind Condense a whole year's worth of lectures into just a few flashcards What is the target audience? Anyone currently studying for an exam/test University students, school students, professional exams, or evening classes 7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)