Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
JimmyChu

Presentation JimmyChu

Name (IRL) : Bogdan
Email (if you want) : I don't  :smile:
How you find this forum : friend told me about this website
Sports : Football/Soccer
Interests : Cars, snowboarding,, music, traveling and many more
Do you play Bitefight : I've played for a good amount of time and had 2 brakes in between but now I am back and trying to stay in top
What do you think about the bot : I think it's the best thing someone could come up with
What you think about this forum : Pretty good and has a lot of information about useful stuff
Political opinions : Don't care who will be president or prime minister and how a certain country will be ruled. As long as I'm happy it's all good. I know it's selfish but yea..
Friend on forum (If you have) : tudor, the person who told me about this forum... for now :P
Issues (If you need help) : None at the moment

Edited by JimmyChu

Oh well the other Supporter told you to come and now you are donating too :P

That is really good Bogdan :)

You are welcome on this forum ! Have a LONG LONG trip on it :p

We still are here for you for any problem ;) (there are no problems on this forum -> Thanks xZero :P)

what is your favorite car? :D or few of them :smile:

Well, not sure if you can see my profile photo but my favorite car is a Toyota Supra MK4 which I own one at the moment but it's still stock power for now. Can't wait for more HP :D... I also like Ferrari, Aston Martin, Audi (some) ... and that's about it..... I don't like the v8 cars or AWD/4WD cars because they aren't fun at all ...

i can see it,so thats your car? awesome,here in my country Croatia  there arent supras,too expensive to import it and to pay taxes and everything,and very expensive gas,lucky you :smile:

Yes, that's my car :P ... here is a short video of it that someone put together ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8miZANtCsk .. (just showing off, lol) ... It's nothing special tho :smile: ..... I've heard that JDM cars are a bit too expensive for Europe but on this side of the world they are alrite price and the gas it's affordable so it's easier to get own one :smile:

Edited by JimmyChu