This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Cutting Edge Post-Production Tour

1 post in this topic

ff94430bc4ac1bb234e55271173689c6.jpg [b]The Cutting Edge Post-Production Tour[/b] 3 hours | aac, 48KHz, 2 channels, s16, 126 kb/s | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2244 kb/s, 24 fps | 3.3 GB [i]Genre: eLearning | English[/i] [b]The Cutting Edge Post-Production Tour[/b] will show exactly what it takes to go from an empty timeline to a high-quality, ready-for-broadcast piece. By using the full, original source media and project files from some of the most popular recent pieces from the SNL Film Unit, Adam will share numerous techniques, theories and editorial insight into what goes into taking a piece from start to finish while under intense delivery deadlines. Designed for editors and filmmakers of all stripes, this all-day workshop will show you how to increase your speed and storytelling effectiveness, allowing you to plus whatever piece you need to deliver and add your own unique voice. 7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)