Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
alexanddrr

Bitefight bazaar

Hi guys, i have made a topic for everyone in order to post here, whatever they like it, JUST to check that "one post a week" for the bitefight bot because i've seen that many people write  all kinds of posts in wrong topics. If something is wrong with this topic that i have just made it, admins can delete it.

Guess it can be a start of a conversation as, as you mentioned, people only spam on forum (that is why I'm deleting every of their post :D).

But yeah, it is not allowed to post something like "thx" only for license. But you can talk here about anything concerning Bitefight as it is in Bitefight section, if else, you can check the lounge section :)

We are actually waiting for people like you to post in this section, starting conversation over everything :)

We do like to talk, you know :)

The fact is not that we want to avoid spam lol, we want the forum to be dynamic, and to do so restricting the user is the best idea. But people instead of thinking that they should participate in order to get their reward, they will just spam.

That is why I will implement a new rules later which will be something like 'If you once spam on any section, you will have to post 5 non-spamming content to be unblocked from the bot". And so people will have to choose between playing the bot or not. And this forum has a lot of section where you can non-spam post as in Music section :)

there is a lot of topics where u can post,like music,movies,bitefight about talents equipments,presentation,so this topic is basically opened so u can post blabla bla and u can use bot,my opinion this topic should be deleted and u guys should  take your time and write something that is not spam in some of the topics there really are a lot of topics so everyone can post somewhere, example music topic why is so hard for u guys to put some music in music topic,its better doing that then just saying in bfb bot topic and others bf topics( thank you for bot good work and always the same thing every week) too much spaming in bf topics

On 26. 05. 2017. at 0:50 AM, Thebestsimon said:

Well actualy the forum is a bit dead... And people keep spamming instead of constructive posts... I'm cleaning the message once a week but if people can spam here it will be easier to clean :D

Well it's kinda sad to see how forum dies slowly. If it was more active, people would participate in various discussions and there would be no need for spamming :)

I really hope this will change in future. Also, the game itself is slowly dying without new players, new servers... there is no new players who need bot and thus it affects our forum :)

Right actually the game may count around 300 active players per country. But at least around 200 players are doing PvP, so SpyMon is a chance for them. but as they play "fair" I guess they did not try to look for tools. As I said on this forum the bot really helps me as I can upgrade my stats only doing grotto (the reward is too low to get enough in 126 AP). So yeah I guess the people here are a bit bored by the game too and have no time to go on this forum, sadly...

it is really sad that GF is not trying to evolve the game, at least the talents :))) max 300 levels

there are players with levels of 2000+ and talents of level 300

and they are rejecting all suggestions coming from different countries GOs 

That is a good point here. Actually talents are limited at level 300 but they could make new one up to 9999 so that players would like to level up and not raids... But also it will make the game more random cause you just will win if you have better equipments as everybody has same talents and aspects....

Hope one day it will come to us as the new equipments :D