Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
xZero

Better BitefightBot - WEB Application [DEVELOPMENT]

On 2017-6-18 at 11:43 AM, Thebestsimon said:

You've managed to send me the link :) I registered on your BitBucket :) I will try to check this out a bit when I have free time to spare :) (I'm not a fan of PhP lol)

I got knowledge of PHP, HTML and not so much JS. If I could take a sneak peak maybe I could help. I am rusty as I haven't touched web programming for a year now.

Another update: 

In meanwhile, since my last update in this thread, project stalled again for a solid amount of time. Recently I started putting my efforts again. 
So far, grotto component of bot is ready and will be released soon as separate app, just for testing. I successfully run whole actions-points/health just in the grotto. 

Best thing is, whole core is developed and I ran over biggest obstacle (HTML parsing/processing).

Future looks bright, as further development should be fairly easy from now on. Bot will be capable of doing many stuff, including donating gold to clan if conditions are satisfied. Also I plan to introduce safe-stop option, which will after everything is finished, and gold is left on minimum, spend that gold in some way (or donate), so you cannot be robbed. This will not be so useful if you have a HS chest, of course.

Safety: For your safety, bot will mimic user actions, avoiding going directly to links, but going step-by-step instead, like most humans would do. Also, it would randomly select delay (small variations) between actions, so it will make your actions even more legitimate than before. 

Still, some huge problems remains: There is no GUI. Not yet, at least. There is no contributors, either, so many features are likely to wait implementation. Project is most-likely going to be open-source, so jump in if you want to contribute. 

Well, that is a very very good update here @xZero! I'm happy you found time to check it :) I would like to work on it but I do not have least time too. But I can check what you have done. Seems like you don't use your BitBucket update??

Get in touch boss :)

On 22/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, Thebestsimon said:

Well, that is a very very good update here @xZero! I'm happy you found time to check it :) I would like to work on it but I do not have least time too. But I can check what you have done. Seems like you don't use your BitBucket update??

Get in touch boss :)

Yeah, I ended up rewriting everything I done. I already have wrote new code-base with completely new structure, but I haven't updated bitbucket yet. Keep posted, I'm gona update it shortly.
For base I decided to use Silex micro framework, which is based on Symfony. I mean, Symfony is amazing, but absolute overkill for this project, so why not to use only what is needed (Silex has the most stuff needed and other stuff is added separately). 
As part of the new structure, I decided to separate bitefightbot in two parts (two separate git repositories):

1. Silex framework for GUI and routing (implements 2)
  2. Bitefight bot core functionality, which is nothing else but a raw bot 

Nope @marens, open source doesn't mean that people can destroy the source. They can propose new options and the owner (xZero) can accept or not. Thus the versionning system prevents any problem to occur by rewinding the code :)

But they can "see" the inside of the code and think of a solution directly on the game :)

1 hour ago, Thebestsimon said:

Nope @marens, open source doesn't mean that people can destroy the source. They can propose new options and the owner (xZero) can accept or not. Thus the versionning system prevents any problem to occur by rewinding the code :)

But they can "see" the inside of the code and think of a solution directly on the game :)

Yeah, that is exactly what I tought, about solution directly on the game. Anyway I'm looking forward to this.