We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

Sign in to follow this  
xZero

Better BitefightBot - WEB Application [DEVELOPMENT]

PROJECT STATUS: Stalled. Insufficient time.  In progress

I'm glad to finally announce that I officially started development of new BiteFight Bot (Mentioned here)!

Due to last changes in Bitefight, I decided to (probably) give up on Tiberium's Bitefight Bot and develop brand new bot. I don't consider effort in cracking newest BitefightBot as worthy choice as there is not so many improvements over version we use today, and further more, I see Bitefight Bot as much easier to use inside web browser. Web apps are future.

Because my expertise is PHP and WEB development, I will write WEB Interface in HTML/JS/CSS and bot core in PHP. 
Plan is to release app with mini PHP server which will then run app locally and you will be able to use interface inside your favourite browser.
This implementation will allow you to use bookmarklets to add targets (enemies) to Bitefight Bot which will run just in another tab, and all that with single click! Great isn't it? 
 Also worth mentioning: 
- Support for all existing features of Tiberium's newest bot, minus bugs :P
- Story mode auto-start, therefore you don't have to start story manually each time
- Hassle-free setup, download, start, and run! Setting it up with your account will be a lot easier.
- Missions (in later versions)
- Browser plugin/addon for extended interaction with BF (later versions)

- And much more!

Also, great news for mac and Linux users: New bot will be cross platform, so not only Windows users will have benefits of Bitefight Bot.

Another great feature worth mentioning that you will also be able to use Bitefight Bot just inside your mobile phone browser (which would communicate with server on your computer)! Also I plan to implement more natural human behaviour mimicking, therefore detect rate should be 0% unless you speak out loud about using bot, of course :exciting:.

This is what I call Bitefight Bot REVOLUTION

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also considering it to be open source. Still to decide though!

First alpha-demo release can be expected in a week or two delayed. It will probably run only on Windows (just this version), and support only Grotto mode (which we currently miss on BitefightBot). 
Right now I cannot say when I will release next version, because I work as full -time back-end developer, and having another coding job at home isn't always fun after long working day.

If you're willing to contribute in development, contact me or post here. I will definitely need some help designing interface, because I'm not really good with front-end stuff (CSS/JS) so working alone will take me much longer and final result may not be so nice. PHP in other hand, is my expertise, so extra help is not required, but welcome to faster accomplish the goals and team work is almost always more fun!

Happy hunting!

4 hours ago, Thebestsimon said:

YEAAAAAAH!! This is a revolution! This is SPARTA! Lol. I'm really happy to heard this from you :) I was hoping you started a thing like that. I haven't coded in HTML/JS/CSS but if I can help just ask me for ;)

I can btw design an interface in VB.Net (similar to the Bitefight Bot one :))

Well, since it will be in-browser interface, I doubt that it would be practical to use that one. It's old and ugly anyway :P. My idea was something more modern by using bootstrap in it's full glory!
Modernizr gonna come handy to! 
I found some modern app templates we could adjust to our needs. If you're interested in helping out, you could modify template and structure it with options BitefightBot have now, and I would have more time to work on core logic. 
I have private Git repository on Bitbucket so work is well organised.

@muxodeiv Well there is no possibility that this happened :) Why? because the bot/web application is not modifying the source page (bitefight), it is just "clicking" on the buttons by accessing to the URL. So there is no counter-measure to this. That is a "bot" not a hack :) It just plays for you :)

I guess you guys want to know how are things going, since I haven't released test version as I said in beginning. 

I working on it, but progressing slowly, since things changed in meanwhile.I'm 200% more busy than then, working overtime on my daily job (tight deadlines) therefore I have no time except some little during the weekends to work on this project. Not to even mention other RL happenings. 

This projects is NOT going to be suspended like BFSpyMon was, but alpha release is not going to happen anytime before mid April. 

On 19. 03. 2017. at 7:46 PM, xZero said:

I guess you guys want to know how are things going, since I haven't released test version as I said in beginning. 

I working on it, but progressing slowly, since things changed in meanwhile.I'm 200% more busy than then, working overtime on my daily job (tight deadlines) therefore I have no time except some little during the weekends to work on this project. Not to even mention other RL happenings. 

This projects is NOT going to be suspended like BFSpyMon was, but alpha release is not going to happen anytime before mid April. 

We are looking forward to it :)

There is a lot of things going on for me, I have a lot of work to do before deadlines, and I got a daughter recently, so I'm to busy with RL to be able to spend some useful time working on this project. At least I manage to invest some little time administrating the system forum and all services are running on.

@Thebestsimon
I could use some help with interface, absolutely.

On 05. 05. 2017. at 1:09 PM, xZero said:

There is a lot of things going on for me, I have a lot of work to do before deadlines, and I got a daughter recently, so I'm to busy with RL to be able to spend some useful time working on this project. At least I manage to invest some little time administrating the system forum and all services are running on.

@Thebestsimon
I could use some help with interface, absolutely.

Well congratz daddy xZero :D:D

On 5/6/2017 at 0:35 PM, Thebestsimon said:

Yeah right first of all @xZero Congratulations for your daughter!!!! That is a god thing for life :)
For the application, maybe you can make it sharable on GitHub? So that I can open a dev version on Visual Studio? :)

There is private repo on BitBucket. Send me your email on PM and I'll invite you.