This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xZero

Recent change of Bitefight URL/address

26 posts in this topic

Gameforge has recently changed their URL/address format and therefore some programs (except the bot) have been stopped working. 

Affected:
Bitefight SpyMon FIXED
Bitefight SpyMon - bookmarklet FIXED
Donate all - bookmarklet FIXED
Bitefight Bot - You have to update URL, however Grotto doesn't work (for now)

I'm gonna issue update soon which will solve the issues. One major issue left. May be a problem to fix.

It seems that today, GameForge changed its URL page. You may have noticed it as your "auto log on" did not write any login/password (that is totally logical as the page is not the same).

To correct this update you have to change your data in your bot as following:

You can see that a dot "." has turned into a middle bar "-". That is all.

We can discuss here about the new HTTPS system that Bitefight is using as it seems that grotto are bugged on bot (so that we don't flood the main topic)

Have a nice evening everybody :)

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

my grotto and story works fine,it took me some time to see that they changed . in - i was worried too why my bot is not working and i did everything fine but then i saw that little change and its working normal like before.

2 hours ago, jayman2010 said:

my grotto and story works fine,it took me some time to see that they changed . in - i was worried too why my bot is not working and i did everything fine but then i saw that little change and its working normal like before.

Strange. Maybe would be worth trying to remove and setup profile again. 

There is actually no clues on how to get banned from this. But I'm pretty sure that they only ban on "purpose". When someone from your server say to Gameforge: "This player is doing his AP too fast" and they will check and say "hmm maybe" and they will ban you because it is easier to ban that to start an argument with someone who knows that he can't get ban... If you want, we can say that Gameforge doesn't care anymore of this game... That is why they will ban every single people that can look "suspicious" :)

No @gxdngusz, but you can see their booty increase and you can almost calculate how much they earn. As far as I know you can check the growth per minute (just make some calculus on this). Just take a screen shot every minute or just copy past the amount of booty on a calculator and check the datas. Or if you are lucky you can see when the people start to play (when the booty start to rise) and see when they stop. If the person only player 5 minutes to upgrade a stat it should have some great quests or a bot :D

Nah @boss we can't fix it as the bot needs to be re-worked. xZero isn't the owner so he can't work on it. He is currently working on a new solution :)

they swapped to a secured version (with the s: https). As Elite7Hackers forum. This ensure you not to get hacked easily :)
I'm not a pro on this but I think that Wikipedia knows the difference :D

To make it simple, the s stands for SSL (encryption: Secure Socket Layer), it is a VPN-like but only for the connection, not for the whole computer.

But how does it work?

The server will first send a public key to all the users. Your computer will make an encrypted key using this key. Then it will send it to the server, and now can begin the data exchanges between the server and the client :)

That is easy :)

Before that there were only a public key, meaning that everybody can see anyone's datas :)... That is why it is really important for bank or else! ;)

For the other changes (sXX.en became sXX-en) I thin that it came also from the https, I mean, there should be a compulsory form for URL :) Or maybe they just regrouped all of their game under a basic URL: server " - " country " . " game URL :)