This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Design Refresh - Feedback

Redesign   8 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need it?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I'm a bit ill, so I had plenty of time to think, and when I come to the forum, current theme/design suddenly become ugly for me. So, by my opinion, current design is worn out and need a good refresh. 
I have in plan to do complete redesign, and already have plans how it will look like, but I wondering what do you think?
Please have in mind that redesign doesn't necessarily means that you will be forced to use it - you will be always able to switch to old one just for your enjoyment.

Please, just take a second to vote in the poll, and afterwards if possible leave your comment.

Sincerely, xZero

I have voted yes but I think this one is a good job already :) If you have other works, do them before ;) But if you want to play on a new theme why not?

You can ask for help if you want :)

Thanks for your job xZero :D

For now the new color seems to be better with this theme :) I thought orange was a bit irrelevant ! Now green or blue is perfect as this blue you made :)

Keep up the good job Boss !