We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

jayman2010

Bitefight-orbs

If you make orbs with 80-85 fragments you'll get plus damage and if you create orbs with 100 fragments you'll gate especially chance plus or minus.But it depends on the item that it was made.

In fact, the bonus on each orb depends on the item. If it is a +dmg item it will be an orb with +dmg (and random +stats). You can make orb on every item and get some good orb by doing it on item that be dropped in the foutain :) I made a +330.000HP orb with 27 fragments ;)

These things dont work always.

I made orbs with 100 fragments not once, in clan war equipment, and i got a big piece of S*it.

I've just talked about this with one of my enemy, and he said they make orbs only with HellStones

I have to say, that i'm getting be sure the system gives better orbs with HS

i tried with 75 fragments it came up ok,nothing special,best orbs for me are when doing on war items and 88-89f,but i think its a lottery u cant always  get really good orb,sometimes orbs with 100 fragments are garbage and sometimes even with 70 fragments u get better orb then on 100

Hi guys!:D I have notice in my expierence that the orbs are better if there are made in the spacing time between 12:00 and 19:00 o'clock.The recomanded items for orbs i think they are: wepon,armour,gloves,boots and maybe helmet.The number of fragment to construct an orb depends on what do you want to obtain: 30-50 fragments gives you damage,50-80 fragments gives you damage and health and higher than 80 fragments gives you chances,minus or plus.

On 3/1/2016, 10:40:35, Vladi said:

Hi guys!:D I have notice in my expierence that the orbs are better if there are made in the spacing time between 12:00 and 19:00 o'clock.The recomanded items for orbs i think they are: wepon,armour,gloves,boots and maybe helmet.The number of fragment to construct an orb depends on what do you want to obtain: 30-50 fragments gives you damage,50-80 fragments gives you damage and health and higher than 80 fragments gives you chances,minus or plus.

Intresting, but make from 75 fragm, its better than 100 fragments

20 hours ago, Thebestsimon said:

Hmm, it is quite interesting what you are saying Vladi!! We must try it now ^^ I have 6.000 fragments but I don't find time to make orbs :o

I dont think about 12-19 o`clock.

4 hours ago, jayman2010 said:

can anyone who have fragments try it and share with us,im low on fragments

Check PM, i will send you 2 orbs on 75 fragments.