Jump to content

Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

jayman2010

Bitefight-orbs

Recommended Posts

.sKyLo.

You got one right this time : 100 fr - 

Armă Nivel: 1016 Durata efectuluii: 1 zi
orb image
  • Sferă cântec
  • Dauna bonus: +121
  • Șansa de a lovi bonus: +57
  • Obiect ranforsare 6%
  • Talent normal: +9
  • Talent bonus: +28
  • Carisma: +190
  • Rezistentă: +381

75 fr: 

Armă Nivel: 1021 Durata efectuluii: 1 zi
orb image
  • Obiect ranforsare 10%
  • Daune normale: +30
  • Dauna bonus: +91
  • Forță: +191
  • Viaţă: +172000
  • Apărare: +153
  • Rezistentă: +383

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mistuitor Sferă Spadei 
Inventariul tău: 1
Suflet legat: 0

Armură
Durata efectuluii: 3 zile

Daune normale: +31
Dauna bonus: +62
Forță: +39
Sansa de Lovitura (pe oponent): -8
Șansa de a lovi bonus: +29
Obiect ranforsare 5%
Talent normal: +4
Talent bonus: +14
Carisma: +98
Forță: +117
Dexteritate: +78

Pretul minim: 2.542.997 aur 
Pretul maxim: 10.171.988 aur
Cerinte: nivel 444

 

 

80 fragments on zann1 :))) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Erik, this is true, but I think we should not say that this is random. It is actually percentage rate. Which means if you put 20 fragments on your orb you have maybe "60% chance to have a bad orb, 30% chance to have a medium orb and 10% to have a good one".

And if you put 100 fragments it means :

"10% of bad, 40% medium and 50% good". Be carefull this is not real values, I put here what I think is happening due to the different orbs I got since the beginning. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nivel: 1042 Durata efectuluii: 1 zi
orb image
  • Daune normale (pe oponent): -24
  • Dauna bonus (pe oponent): -110
  • Obiect ranforsare 7%
  • Forță: +77
  • Apărare: +77
  • Dexteritate: +77
  • Rezistentă: +77
  • Carisma: +77
  • Carisma: +389

75 fr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nemilos Sferă BătălieiArmăNivel: 1528Durata efectuluii: 2 zile

Daune normale: +63

Dauna bonus: +295

Dauna bonus: +168

Șansa de a lovi bonus: +79

Obiect ranforsare 3%

Viaţă: +237500

Apărare: +211

Forță: +316

Dexteritate: +211

 

best orb so far :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   
Armură Nivel: 931 Durata efectuluii: 2 zile
orb image
  • Dauna bonus: +113
  • Șansa de a lovi bonus: +53
  • Daune normale (pe oponent): -15
  • Dauna bonus (pe oponent): -43
  • Rezistentă: +177
  • Talent normal: +8
  • Talent bonus: +26
  • Carisma: +177
  • Forță: +142
  • Rezistentă: +213
  • Obiect ranforsare 2%
  • 89 fr

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puternic Sferă Aurei Armură Nivel: 1190 Durata efectuluii: 1 zi
orb image
  • Obiect ranforsare 8%
  • Sferă aură
  • Sansa de Lovitura (pe oponent): -18
  • Șansa de a lovi bonus: +64
  • Talent normal: +10
  • Talent bonus: +32
  • Carisma: +216
  • Apărare: +433
Distruge

100 fragments , all my orbs are like this one. I tried less than 100 fragments but nothing,with 100 fragments i have 4-5 of this and one good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DarkSide, currently orbs are made by the game directly according to the chosen equipment. In fact if you choose a war item you have a better chance to get life through the orb :) Sometimes the amount is ridiculous like +450.000HP which is like being in beast mode during wars lol. So if you try to create an orb on a -chance item you will probably and roughly get a -chance item :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for me the best orbs are the ones i make whit 90-93-95 frags and i know is all random and the ones whit 80 frag is same shit same whit the 100 frags i asume from 80 frags to 90 frags is an dunno can i say between 1-5% better chance to make a good orb and from 90 frag to 100 frag same thing 1-5%  also take in consideration that the overall chance to make a good orb is dunno 30-40% , so in end is what number ppl prefer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Powerful Orb of Defence Weapon Level: 836 Duration of effect: 1 day, 06:00:00
orb image
  • Item reinforcement 9%
  • Hit Chance (on opponent): -10
  • Bonus hit chance (on opponent): -39
  • Basic damage: +52
  • Bonus damage: +104
  • Strength: +65
  • Strength: +65
  • Defence: +65
  • Dexterity: +65
  • Endurance: +65
  • Charisma: +65
  • Defence: +130
  • Dexterity: +195

 

Cruel Orb of Might Boots Level: 878 Duration of effect: 1 day, 06:00:00
orb image
  • Basic damage: +40
  • Bonus damage: +189
  • Item reinforcement 7%
  • Hit Chance: +16
  • Bonus hit chance: +33
  • Dexterity: +67
  • Basic talent: +8
  • Bonus Talent: +25
  • Charisma: +169
  • Strength: +339

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Elite7Hackers Netwok

Hack the imagination!

Support and inquiries

Open support ticket here or email us at [email protected]

Highlights

Highlighted/recommended lights

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.