Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

jayman2010

Bitefight-orbs

Hi guys i made a new topic called bitefight-orbs.. we can discuss here about bitefight orbs  how to get very strong orbs and on what items is the best to make orbs,especially for clanwars,i started to get very shitty orbs and if anyone have some tips can post here,i hope we can help each other so we dont throw away fragments for poor orbs :)

Advice according to me:

If you make a bad orbs do not try to make another one, will be like the firt bad , not all the time but some time was like the first very bad

Usually when you make an orb for Weapon, helmet,armour it's a chance to be better than one for boots, shield or gloves

I only get really good ones by making them with 100 fragments and on a "war"  item.. like stridaar 2 or Angle slippers 2 ... if you have something like angle-slippers with life, damage, chance ... and high level then you'll get really awesome orbs... got one with like 200k life and 80+ normal damage and over 300 basic damage or whatever is called in english. :smile:

Yes if you want really great Orbs you need to spend 100 fragments.

But you can make such good orbs with 27 (or 33) fragments. These figures come from guys you had calculated that this amount is the minimum required to have a cheap orb :) Someone said 27, another said 33, I don't know who trust lol !

I usually use 27 frag. and I get some good orbs (y)

I make only 100 frag. and sometimes have good luck to generate orbs.

Trying to manage to do something good,if not destroy

Yes if you want really great Orbs you need to spend 100 fragments.
But you can make such good orbs with 27 (or 33) fragments. These figures come from guys you had calculated that this amount is the minimum required to have a cheap orb :) Someone said 27, another said 33, I don't know who trust lol !
I usually use 27 frag. and I get some good orbs (y)

Isn't it a waste of fragment? I know you can make 3 instead of 1 and on more items... but what you get from those 3 orbs with "less" fragments will make up or be be better than if you make one with 100 fragmens? ... Never done orbs with less than 100 fragment and don't really want to risk it as I am an important player on my server and can't do many mistakes because its already taking ages to win wars and open the gates.

In fact they are less stronger ! But 3 of them are better than one ;) ! If you aim your equipments (If you create an orb on a life equipment, you will get some life) you can have 3 good orbs for 27 fragments each. That mean you can have a good bonus with only 81 fragments ;)

You can take 4 orbs to reach 108 fragments :)

I think that you can try : 4 orbs are better than only 1 ;) But they take more place on your inventory...

You have the choice. If you want to use 3/4 goods orbs, you need to put 100 fragments in each ^^

But to win versus egal opponent only 2/3 little orbs are enough ;)

Maybe try with 27 fragments, in fact it is really random, as the fight in Bitefight ^^ You can win or lose, it not really depends on your equipments but on HOW did the game calculate the fight ! :P

i think that everything below 80f is throwing  away fragments

Something like that. It also depends what are you using the orbs for. For PVP it might be worth making some with less fragment but for war I prefer the 100 fragment orbs for max power :P

I hope to have some luck in generating spheres,
I can not say the same thing about me ... the last 2 of 100 frag. came disaster
all bad bad
I think it's all about luck and as he script

Good luck !

I hope to have some luck in generating spheres,
I can not say the same thing about me ... the last 2 of 100 frag. came disaster
all bad bad
I think it's all about luck and as he script

Good luck !

Maybe it was a bug in the game. A lot of people wanted to make good orbs with 100 fragments but all came really bad.

Maybe it was a bug in the game. A lot of people wanted to make good orbs with 100 fragments but all came really bad.

true story , a lot bad orbs with 100fragments

It is not possible so, after dozens of spheres made from 100 frag. yet I fail to generate a good one ... just crap

Singing Sphere Crab Jewelry Level : 800 Duration of effect : 5 Days
orb image
Sphere songs
Bonus damage ( on opponent) : -51
Bonus chance to hit (opponent ) : -32
Basic damage ( on opponent) : -13
Bonus damage ( on opponent) : -38
Endurance: +157
Subject reinforcements 3 %
Health : +141500
Defense: +126

not bad for orb from 89 fragments,on item tamaluk 2

That is a nice orb cause it gives you health for war and a lot of malus :) Like -89 bonus damage (that can be considered as -45 basic damage !)

and a bit malus of chance ;)

But I don't think that it is worth the 89 fragments... I've seen better orbs for my level (888) with less fragments :O

well i agree with u simon,u can post one of your orbs,i must say i dont have much luck with orbs,  i created last night this orb

Diamond Sphere Malice Armor Level : 898 Duration of effect : 2 Days
orb image
Basic damage ( on opponent) : -21
Bonus damage ( on opponent) : -97
The base chance to hit : +17
Bonus chance to hit +34
Agility : +69
Object reinforcement 4 %
Health : +155000
Defense: +138
Endurance: +138
Personality : +207

this was on item angelus 2 88f

im doing orbs on war items and always 88-89 fragments,beacuse mostly when i create with 100f i got worse orb then when doing on 88-89

I've didn't done an orb since last year ^^ I keep my fragments :) But I'm only level 891. My orbs are quite a bit worse than yours ! But this one you post is actually really great !

I only do 27 fragments orbs :)