This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BirdTheAirplane

Mobile bot app

21 posts in this topic

So I've been on Bitefight-Bot's Facebook page and apparently they released an android mobile app (Bitefight Bot App), and it does same things as this PC app does. I haven't tried it out nor I know whether it's free to use, I only know it's free to download.

Anyone tested it? Any information about it? 

Yeah I've tried it. And guess what? It is a monster!!! Just enter your Bitefight bot parameters as if you were on computer and then you can play the story (but on your mobile network which is in 4G+ wayyyyyy faster than ADSL). :)

I recommend it, tested on a Samsung S6.

Yeah I don't really know what license is used but I could use it for the try. Maybe it is a 3 day trial, don't know, what is sure is that is "free to download" and that there is no link to the original Bitefight-Bot.com site. Which means that it may be free :D.

Guess you can make a try, just download it and put your bfbot computer version information (server, browser, sid) on it. Don't forget to write this in cookies: "SID=xXxXxX". If you only put the cookie code the bot will say that it is in the wrong format ^^

@boss, Are you saying that it is not working on speed server? Because it should work on any normal server (it works on french server). Maybe you missed something in the parameters :)

if server 1-5 have beeen marget to s5

i can only acces my s5 accounst but cant access my s1,s2,s3 and s4 account

can you post a ss how you set up the bot app?

@boss You have to use the current URL adress that is shown in your browser (from what you said: use s5 adress for every account on s1-5). because the bot doesn't use your account but the URL directly :)

Right @IndianulTalpalute that is a point cause this app has acces to your data and can send them to the owner. The bot can't cause it seems that it has no sending module in it :)