Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik

GO Warning

My clan mate has been reported for using bot.

The go was watching him, and wrote a massage, that he knows, about the bot, but first time he just got a warning.

He fighting, in the arena, and his opponent, reported him.

Metusalem, even that is detectable, whatever value you put, it is detectable.

Simply because there is ALWAYS the same amount of time between actions.

Unless someone makes another option in bot, which would be delay changing randomly, lets say, one action has 900 delay, one 500, one 1500, one 250, 632, doesn't matter as long as it is changing and NOT CONSTANT. 

Each and every bot user with current bot settings can be banned with a single report on his account. EACH AND EVERY ONE.

@Erik on which server did this occur?

@BirdTheAirplane, that is were you are wrong :) The bot set a delay between each action, but this delay is actually not taken into account. The delay which the server will see for real is the latency of the communicaiton between your modem and the server. Here I have a little connection and my bot is going well, but if I'm downloading then the bot will do at least twice the time he did for 1 stat. So between each action it is possible that your connection dropped a little and then the "log" will result in like Action - 1,7s delay - Action - 1,3s delay - Action 1,6 delay - Action... Which leads to confusion for a GO. And when I play story by hand I'm doing it quite fast and I think I can say that but my action are too "regularly". I double-click on the action and as soon as the page charged I double-click again on a new again, so on average my delay is the same on a whole adventure. So guess if I using on not the bot... YOU CAN'T!!

And as said early, the bot is just a tool not a cheat code or else. It is just doing your job but faster :)

If i'm banned for even a second for using the bot I won't hesitate to delete all my accounts from which two are level +1000.

They built items till lvl +9000 and expect us to play fare and square, f#ck that s#it they should be happy we're not using scripts that alterate the ammount of gold or fragments .

Well, they can't ban or warn you without proof. If someone report you for boting and have no proof, then they can't do anything. If they could, you could just report anyone you didn't like and they would be banned. 

The bot is NOT detectable, so if you don't tell anyone you are using bots, they have no proof. 

Contul este blocat până la...
19.01.2038 05:13 Motivele blocării: 
Banat pentru utilizare de scripturi interzise. narcyx_ghost

race1small.gifştergere cont

Marchează căsuţa pentru a confirma ştergerea!

Contul tău va fi şters la: Thu, 05.01.2017 - 00:06:10

without proof

and , when i make tiket , and i ask he if have proof...they put me to make story manual ...and , say , the accont remain banned

Stop crying here. You knew that they can detect the bot if it`s not correctly used. You played with 50 delay and got banned. Simple. Next time read more carefully what the guys here say and you will not get banned. (just an advice). They repeatedly said here to raise the delay to a minimum of 800-850 but some guys just go full hero mode and play like they want. 

@Lion

Actually it is pretty easy to detect a bot user because it`s kinda hard for a human to go through 200-300 story situations in 1 minute like the bot does with a minimum delay. 

L.E: Yeah, that`s better.

40 in 3 minutes is good :) We can make better by hands ;)

I use 0 delay since the beginnings (3 years ago) and never had any report or message from the game. My internet is not fiber but ADSL so it is "quite" slow :) But I can buy a 11M stat in 20 minutes :) (260 fights nearly ~1200 stories).

On 2017-01-04 at 10:09 PM, Matusalem27 said:

@Lion

Actually it is pretty easy to detect a bot user because it`s kinda hard for a human to go through 200-300 story situations in 1 minute like the bot does with a minimum delay. 

I am going to check how it looks in the logs when i go through lots of story choices. Have checked before if you can see in the logs in the admin panel if someone is boting, and I could not see anything. But I don't think i looked so much at the logs timestamps. 

Edit:
Have checked it now. There is no specifik log for story mode, but you can see what you have done in other logs, such as the gold log. There it says you got the gold from stories, and it shows what time you did it in, and include seconds. I had my bot delay at 1 and in the logs there was a delay of minimun 1 second for me. 

That means, it could be detectable through the time, but you can't be sure if someone used a bot or not, in my opinion. I believe it is possible to progress that fast manually if you have a fast enough computer and internet speed. 

Sorry that I wasn't more observant of that before. Did check it but completeley missed that detail. But if you set the delay to about 5 seconds or something like that it should be no problem, as you can easily do it manually in that time. 

Elite7Hackers Netwok

Hack the imagination!

Support and inquiries

Open support ticket here or email us at [email protected]

Highlights

Highlighted/recommended lights

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.