Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Schnitzer

warning

Ok, you were right to report this. We will talk between moderators to see what we can do. If you have any clues or pictures it will be a pleasure to help :)

PS: @DarkSide is warned so he is unable to use the bot until he proved that it was a mistake.

I wasn't aware of incident until now. 

I see two people, arguing, and one is accusing the other. The accused member, got a warn, however, there is absolutely no evidence that any of this ever happened., except the warn, of course.
What I would like to see is full conversation with support, from both involved sides, and make it be screenshots, please. 
Send to me using our support system at https://support.elite7hackers.net no latter than 48 hours from now, which means, Saturday, 22:11. 

It is absolutely necessary that both sides submit valid proof.  

@Schnitzer and @DarkSide, please, both submit valid proofs that this incident ever happened. I wan't to see conversation.

If @DarkSide was falsely accused, he will get 3 month immunity using bot + 3 month premium membership as a compensation, if, however, @Schnitzer report is true, then he will get 3 months immunity + 3 month premium membership as a reward and @DarkSide may receive severe warning, or even a temporary ban. 

For now, warning issued to @DarkSide is revoked, as there is no evidences that he ever did what he is accused for.

Good, thanks you xZero for your intervention. The earlier warning was necessary to wait your judgment. As we do not know if whether it is true or not the actual accused should be on a pending situation. Hope all will be good.

Based on early conclusion based on result of short investigation, seems like @DarkSide is indeed dark, or at least dark gray.  I have almost enough evidence to close this discussion and proclaim @DarkSide as a scammer, however I still want to see those conversations with BF support. Until then, DarkSide will get that warning back. 

I decided, based on evidences and feedback that @DarkSide is indeed guilty. 

Penalty:
First punishment planned was a ban, however because he is active member, posting OK content, and had an +10 reputation, which is pretty nice actually, and especially because today is Christmas, and this is the time of love and forgiveness, I decided to be very gentle, just this time. :D 

Instead of being warned, suspended or even banned, I will only decrease his reputation by 20 points, which means -10 (poor). 
He wasn't able to use a bot until now, so that's also counted as punishment. 

Bad reputation + this thread, should be good enough warning to prevent people doing ANY business with him, and if someone do, it will be not our responsibility.

He will be still able to increase reputation with good behaviour. 

Merry Christmas and Happy new year! :)

I guess it is a really fair judgment. What it looks like is that it is perfectly adapted for the forum. In fact, @DarkSide was punished long enough with the warning and the bot unavailable!

Have a good christmas @DarkSide and... Don't do it again :P

I had my first bitefight account stolen (lvl +100 non premium) like 10 years ago, at first I was really really mad but the next day I felt like a rock was lifted from the top of my heart, I was pretty relieved.

If I was Xzero right now , not only I would ip ban dark but I would personally use my knowledge to track him down b#tch slap him in public , spit on his face than give him the chance to fight me in the ring with a referee, K-1 style : 3 rounds , 3 min each , 1 min break between rounds, if at the end of the fight it's a tie one additional round is allowed and in some cases a second one but it's very rare.

'I strongly hope that's not darker than Dark' :))

On 2016-12-30 at 7:49 AM, Nimrod said:

I had my first bitefight account stolen (lvl +100 non premium) like 10 years ago, at first I was really really mad but the next day I felt like a rock was lifted from the top of my heart, I was pretty relieved.

If I was Xzero right now , not only I would ip ban dark but I would personally use my knowledge to track him down b#tch slap him in public , spit on his face than give him the chance to fight me in the ring with a referee, K-1 style : 3 rounds , 3 min each , 1 min break between rounds, if at the end of the fight it's a tie one additional round is allowed and in some cases a second one but it's very rare.

'I strongly hope that's not darker than Dark' :))

Well, then it is a good thing you are not @xZero. Sounds like a way to harsh punishment to me. 

If you can't do the time don't do the crime ma man!

There are some soft judges and some hard judges in the judicial system all over the world.

But when my stuff it's involved I decide what's harsh and not , what's fare and unfare, what's hot and cold.

As the account has been retrieved the judgment should be softer. So did xZero. it was a fair judgment which clearly says "Don't do it again, cause you will not get rid of me so easily" :).

Well that was a bit of a final warning ;)

is a vice that can't get out eh?
maybe you also want my password?
I want to see when will this story will end with you.
You don't have to try steal accounts of others. PLAY and GROW if you want to be competitive, with your own strength, not taking advantage of the hard work of others!
I think this week you've had of ban is not served at all.
I hope @xZero take more serious steps towards you

Well, just more proofs and everything was "just a mistake". But you kinda confessed your crime, so you're not gonna get punished from us,  but members do with further ruining already bad reputation.... 
But if we receive any more legit reports on you, then ban may be inevitable.